Drug and alcohol in the Army

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Jun 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is too well know that alcohol is a big problem in some armies (In Russian one for example). And drugs is serious problem as well. So what should be done?

Our American friends alas face the problem.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2009/06/army_crackdown_060809w/

2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

[/quote]

Only 25%? I always knew the septics were a bunch of lightweights

3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

It is compulsory in the British Army to have some blood in your alchohol stream.

4. Yes,but to be fair,you can only drink on days ending in Y

5. I had a couple of Dutch Airforce people on an aeromed I was on and they said they are allowed to smoke weed on Wednesday.

6. We met a bunch of Kingoes once in Blackpool that were that wired on powder they didnt notice the fag ends and grobs we were dropping in their bottled water whilst they were bezzering us ! Dirty c*nts

7. Well I never had any problems gettting hold of alcohol in the Army.

Some yanks came over on exchange and were horrified to find that the "5 can rule" meant they had to show 5 empties before being allowed to leave.

8. Drugs and alcohol in the Army-SOPs??...Drink lots of alcohol at night then get up the following morning with a hangover...Take two Brufen, all is correct with the world :wink:

9. Fannys, 3 of them twitching and wide eyed in a revue bar at 4 in the afternoon ?? .... as I said, skeggy dirty c*nts, good run ashore for 6 booties on a stag do in the North Wests premier resort

10. FANYs would never be in a revue bar 8O

11. When our Bn was in Belize, some blokes were so stoned they didn't know what day it was! :lol:

12. How very dare you,I remember nearly a whole day out there :D

13. Half my unit couldn't name a day of the week let alone which one it was. This is before they drink/inject/smoke/eat anything exotic.

14. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

If you don't drink or substance abuse then you will live to be 100. But every day will seem like 100 as well.