Dropshort gets collar felt for suggesting Coup

OK Which one of you long range snipers got their collar felt by using ARRSE content on twitter.

Article from Daily Heil

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Mr McNally said his comment was obviously a joke but police raised the murder of Jo Cox, to which he replied, "Great, I'm being interviewed by Clouseau and his retarded brother, bet you were both RMP !"

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm so glad I am not a copper anymore. If I'd been tasked to deal with this, it would have been me in the papers.

Shocking decision.
“No reply repeated knocking”.:police:

Presumably 4Regt as not a RHA cap badge.
His Col was an excellent bloke of the old school from the short time I met him.
If I remember correctly he was with 22 Regt.

I read his first book a few years ago & it pretty good, seeing the Falklands War from a perspective you don't often get. It also goes into how he went off the rails afterwards dur to PTSD.

If I remember correctly he was with 22 Regt.

I read his first book a few years ago & it pretty good, seeing the Falklands War from a perspective you don't often get. It also goes into how he went off the rails afterwards dur to PTSD.
My error, I was thinking guns rather that AD.
Cheers.

As an aside is the fella on the left hiding a baseplate under his beret? Nice guns ...phwoar....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Presumably 4Regt as not a RHA cap badge.
His Col was an excellent bloke of the old school from the short time I met him.
They don't have one.

TBH he looks big enough to get away with it.
He's closer to the camera than the others....

Surprised the Constables didn't nick him for an historical racial abuse charge when the group photo shows him blacking up... It would get one of their racial/diversity offences ticked off their monthly charge sheet... The evidence was right there.

“No reply repeated knocking”.:police:
Surprised they didn't send Special Branch around to deal with the, obviously, politically motivated agitator trying to stir up unrest and revolution.

Surprised they didn't send Special Branch around to deal with the, obviously, politically motivated agitator trying to stir up unrest and revolution.
Thank fuck they don't look on here on a regular basis, would hardly be any ARRSErs left.

How does the the plod pop round for a chat work?

Do they knock on the door and ask to come in, what if you say no, do they then arrest you. No offence but your not coming in my house with out a warrant, end off.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W The Intelligence Cell 23
P Old & Bold 0
OldSnowy Gunners 113