drop leg medic houlster

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by just_jay, Jan 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. alrite guys n gals, im due to deploy to afghan, an ive just passe my team medic course, and im after a drop leg houlster suitable for med kit. i can only seem to be able to get the black hawk from america and they dont come in desert , on the american digi cam. any one out there who can help me
  2. Try Flecktarn.co.uk. They have a drop leg Medic/EOD pouch in DPM. However they should be able to produce one with Desert DPM or Coyote given enough notice. How long have you got?
  3. i deploy OPSEC APPLIES but im about to go on a 3 week excercise. the team medic pouch is slightly bigger thena utility pouch the drop leg pouch will need to be pretty big.
    Edited by the Ugly Mod, please note OPSEC rules, we dont need other peoples attention do we?
  4. Just a post Ive now edited in regard to somebodys loose tongue/ opsec.

Loose lips sink ships.
  5. sorry mate .
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Sorted, lesson learnt and all that!
  7. If you aint issued it, you dont need it.

On a serious note though, you can get drop holsters through the system. Dont waste your beer tokens on crap that will actually be of little use and jst make your life harder getting in and out of vehicles. No doubt you will be wearing the 'drop' med pack on your other leg!
  8. that is going to be the only drop leg houlster ill be wareing and i think i do need it as i cant ware the ammo pouch on my osprey its to ******* big, and yer it may be available through the sytstem, but its not to my unit, my stick man advised us to get them, and so did the medic who taught us .
  9. Let us know how you get on with it, which one did you say you where buying????