DROP EVERYTHING... Galloway's on Question Time

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Negligent-Discharge, Apr 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

The clown of politics is on the tv. George Galloway is surrounded by Dimbleby and the rest are nobodies.

2. And performing very well as should be expected.

Like him or loathe him, he is a good operator.

Turning into The Gorgeous George Show at the moment.

3. He plays a role and spouts words that people want to hear at a given time, he spots a niche and exploits it, other than that he's just a cnut.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Change the record George, he had to drop his arrse gag in again.

5. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

He's a cnut, make no mistake, but his timing and playing to the mongs who are excited about being on telly(ish) is immaculate.

6. GG plays the role. lots of rhetoric no substance squirmed a bit when asked to explain arse kissing Bashar al-Assad but brassed his way out of it he would have done well in the SASC.

7. The cnut must spend a feckin' fortune on botox.

• Like Like x 1
  8. C'mon, would you vote for this clown?

I'd rather give Pete Burns a blowie.

9. The trouble with Galloway is .You ask him a question and it becomes all about Galloway.
    When he stood for Dundee Council the Constituency Labour Party put up a candidate (Betty Turley a local Trades Councillor) -against him !!!

10. Worra ****. Completely evades his submission and near adulation of Arab dictators.

11. "The fellow with the green tie"
    "ahem, yorkshire regiment tie"

Class

• Like Like x 1
  12. No I wouldent vote for Him the problem is he seeks out voting enclaves and works the gullible.

Living proof that Politicians the necessary evil of Democracy.

13. But he's right about the coalition government.

And though I don't like him I had to chuckle at the "No ones clapping at that one!"

14. I want to do things to Warsi.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Make no Bones about it he is a skilled orator basicly a snake oil salesman.