Droop inducing aesthetics

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pensionpointer, Feb 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So what is the absolute limit for you in terms of women's features? That one thing that would turn you completely off? A nasty cold sore, crooked teeth, a big nose perhaps, a lazy eye, missing limb, premature hair loss, gunt...whatever it is get it off your chest here. The release will be liberating and I am sure you will find nothing but a sympathetic ear and support from your fellow Arrsers.

uqfegd

pp

2. Birmingham accent, todger death.

3. consciousness.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lightweight...!

• Like Like x 1
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Nothing at all. Just always grateful

6. Non-removeable teeth.

7. Missing limbs are interesting, with a leg you can flip them over without withdrawing for example! Facial features are less important as I can always deploy my secret weapon, closeable eyelids.

Unfortunately nature's forsight in providing us with defences against munters did not extend to hermetically sealable nostrils or closeable ears, If they stink, or talk like scousers, I'm out of there!

• Like Like x 3
  8. A bad personality. If I don't like their mind and their attitude to others it doesn't matter how good they look.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

To be honest, the missing limb or scarring thing doesn't bother me - it's something that's happened over which someone has no control. There's a girl in my gym who lost a leg and has fairly bad facial scarring as a result of a traffic accident. But she remains vivacious and attractive because she gets on with life. I know another girl who lost two legs and an arm to meningitis. Same thing; the life that comes out of her gets past all that.

One of the ugliest things I ever saw was that newspaper picture of Daniella Westbrooke with her septum missing... because that was essentially self-inflicted. I think the same about some of the 'body art' that's around (usually on people who also manage to be obese).

Oh, and Cherie Blair.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Homework.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Have you never wondered what ramming your cock in there might be like? Not even a little curious?

• Not being able to touch my fingers together when my arms are around her. It's usually my first test. No fingers, no further
    • Goping yellow or green teeth
    • BO
    • Being Welsh

12. Oi! My first wife was Welsh!

Oh hang on...

• Like Like x 2
  13. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

[Pauses for thought]

No.