"Drones" Attack World Trade Center

In case anyone wonders why so many look with a jaundiced eye at the New York Times and other media outlets of its propagandistic ilk:

Perhaps Yahoo aggregator, not known for its evil "right wing" bias will do so as not to divert the thread, as I am sure you do not wish to do:

]

Note that compared to the original appalling tweet, the corrected tweet completely turns into a pretzel to avoid placing any blame, oops, not PC, erm.. responsibilty on the islamic terrorists who actually committed the acts.

EDITED to address a poster's (I will not name him as his posts routinely evidence a deeply held sense of modesty) sincere concern that my original link was somehow factually tainted as it was from a (horror upon horrors) "right wing" source. I have replaced it with what I hope will not mislead anyone as to what the NYT actually tweeted, which again is the subject of this thread.

Last edited:
In case anyone wonders why so many look with a jaundiced eye at the New York Times and other media outlets of its propagandistic ilk:

Note that compared to the original appalling tweet, the corrected tweet completely turns into a pretzel to avoid placing any blame, oops, not PC, erm.. responsibilty on the islamic terrorists who actually committed the acts.

Typical NYT.
They hate your country.
We have them too.

Rekoning will come for them in the near future, by the ballot box and rule of law.

Here this will cheer you up.
NYP and DJTjr got it right ;)

2001 - "never forget"
2019 - "Some planes did something"

Don't worry mate, If anything like this happens again, You might get the american left telling you to light a candle and sing "Don't look back in anger" while a bee gets tatooed on your arrse!

Last edited:

philc

LE
The NYT seems too, no not seems too, has become some sort of woke joke trying to out do the Onion lampooning everything. Is it even taken seriously any more, the last few years has not been its finest.

The best reply on the link...

Andy Peppers3 hours ago • edited
I refuse to say "airplanes" were responsible for 9/11, as it hurts the vast majority of airplanes who aren't radicalized and had nothing to do with the attack. I think we should stop airplanophobia because it always leads to violence. Most planes just want to live happy lives with their families.

Funded by the Saudis/ Saudi origin families who we are and were chummy with...if we used the same criteria and info as a motivation for the Iraq invasion, we would have invaded Saudi Arabia by now.

All sides peddle bollox, but only the progressive side ever make mistakes and expect you to move on without comment and the other side is always acting in bad faith, manipulating disinformation and conspiracy.

Its not censorship, the left just want to deny amplification.... Laughable really.

Apparently he deleted his post before I could get to it.

His erstwhile contribution to the thread not only underscores the underlying point of the OP but also demonstrates his deep understanding of issues and lack of respect that he is apparently honing into an art form.

You have to be blind and ignorant to ignore the Saudi support behind the attacks,
Hardly blind and hardly ignorant dear boy. Please go find another place to play, especially today. As to whatever substance there is in your crayoning, a "more" careful reading of the OP might provide at least a hint as to its thrust---those actually at the controls of the aircraft on that day. It is not a thread to examine all the surrounding issues, where there is blame aplenty to spread around.

And in case you missed it along the way, in the event you thought as you apparently did in having posted in this thread (originally and now), that you would somehow score a "dig" against me (and that is how you appear to me--to be playing some sort of an infantile game of "gotcha"), I have been on record on ARRSE about 5 times longer than you have graced us with your presence, that the Saudis are not a true ally of America or any non-islamic nation and are rather our mortal enemy so in that sense you are preaching to the choir as it were. Good day.

@jumpinjarhead - the dailywire.com piece you quoted:-
Eighteen years to the day radical Islamic terrorists killed 2,977 innocents on American soil, The New York Times posted an inaccurate tweet that earned the left-leaning outlet a flood of criticism and prompted a quick deletion and correction.
... Might also replace “killed” with “murdered”.

@jumpinjarhead - the dailywire.com piece you quoted:-

... Might also replace “killed” with “murdered”.
Indeed another telling point demonstrating how effective the "left" and its media collaborators have been in sanitizing the true horror and significance of that day.

Indeed another telling point demonstrating how effective the "left" and its media collaborators have been in sanitizing the true horror and significance of that day.
Well JJ they are trying to shape event's for the youth of today. You can't peddle a narrative of peace, love, joy and happiness by calling out a group of shitbags for being shitbags. It will only get worse, and I am glad I live in a backwater that remembers.

Well JJ they are trying to shape event's for the youth of today. You can't peddle a narrative of peace, love, joy and happiness by calling out a group of shitbags for being shitbags. It will only get worse, and I am glad I live in a backwater that remembers.
Indeed you are correct. They will be as sheep to the slaughter.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
This daily wire?
"Analysis / Bias The Daily Wire presents news with a right wing bias in reporting and wording. For example headlines are usually sensational and utilize strong emotional language such as this: Democrats Boo God. Then They Quote The Bible To Attack Trump. Virtually every story favors the right and denigrates the left. The Daily Wire has also published some false information such as these and this directly from Ben Shapiro. Further, a factual search reveals that the Daily Wire, on a whole, has a mixed track record with fact checkers. Overall, we rate The Daily Wire as a far right biased news source based on story selection that always favors the right and that is Mixed for factual reporting due to a few failed fact checks. (9/2/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 6/16/2018)"

This daily wire?
"Analysis / Bias The Daily Wire presents news with a right wing bias in reporting and wording. For example headlines are usually sensational and utilize strong emotional language such as this: Democrats Boo God. Then They Quote The Bible To Attack Trump. Virtually every story favors the right and denigrates the left. The Daily Wire has also published some false information such as these and this directly from Ben Shapiro. Further, a factual search reveals that the Daily Wire, on a whole, has a mixed track record with fact checkers. Overall, we rate The Daily Wire as a far right biased news source based on story selection that always favors the right and that is Mixed for factual reporting due to a few failed fact checks. (9/2/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 6/16/2018)"
So the tweets of the NYT are inaccurate?

Perhaps Yahoo aggregator, not known for its evil "right wing" bias will do so as not to divert the thread, as I am sure you do not wish to do:

Latest Threads