Drone. Iran. America. Use these words in a sentence.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Biscuits_Brown, Dec 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I could try making a sentence out of those words, but my dictionary doesn't recognise Ameria. ;-)
  2. Yeah, I know... Can't edit it either.

Edit:- oooh, yes I can!
  3. Iran.."We,ve got your Drone"

Septic.."No you have,nt"

Iran.."Yes we have"

Septic.."No you have,nt

Iran.."Yes we Have"

ad nauseam
  4. As stated in the report, other countries in the Gulf area use em, so what Manley said
  5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Drones get lost, they crash, they disappear. No-one really gives a stuff because they are relatively cheap, and of course don't contain any people.

I can well believe that a UAV that was lost by someone has been recovered by someone else. It's hardly going to stop any US deployment in the Gulf though.
  6. Looking at how low-tech (barring optics etc) the ScanEagle is I doubt the US are too concerned even if it was one of theirs. Of note is that other gulf nations also operate the drone as well.
  7. That's at odds with Wiki and other online sources though...
  8. It does look pretty gucci, maybe they got it off eBay.
  9. The Chinese got a nice collection of lost Tomahawks that came down over Iran during the assorted Gulf Wars.
  10. Looks in very good nick so hasn't crashed or been shot down.
  11. Would it know where to land?
  12. I imagine someone is spluttering through their falafel 'oy vey iz mir, we've gone and lost another US donation'.
    • Like Like x 2