Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rooney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

luke

War Hero
nips said:
luke said:
Drogba has hit a purple patch and is no doubt a quality player, but form is temporary and class is permanent, and Rooney has class in spades...

And Drogba is a self confessed cheat
On his missus or in football?
In football

must bear in mind rooneys age compared to drogs. the fact they are being compared is a compliment to drogba. drog is near his peak where as rooney is still growing

Bugsy

LE
Marvellous discussions, lads. I just don't know what the fück you're on about, when all that's demanded of these geezers is that they net the ball. Result!

And neither of them is partikyooyahrlerlee good at that, at the moment. Or have I translated all the sporting rags bad?

MsG

Bugsy said:
Marvellous discussions, lads. I just don't know what the fück you're on about, when all that's demanded of these geezers is that they net the ball. Result!

And neither of them is partikyooyahrlerlee good at that, at the moment. Or have I translated all the sporting rags bad?

MsG
yes you have

nips

Old-Salt
I predict Rooneys career following that of the late Michael Owen(or is he still alive).

Look at all the hype at Owen and then he left the club that made him, and ended up on the 'has been' heap.

Drogba on the other hand will be playing til he's 50 yrs old.........

Latest Threads