Driving ban query

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Paragon, Apr 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've recently been banned for 6 months for careless driving (fatigue) and I was wondering how long it will stay on my license for and how long I will have to declare it to the insurance provider? I wasn't awarded any penalty points, just a six month ban.
  2. As soon as the Court impose a ban, you are disqualified with immediate effect. The Court will retain your driving licence and send it to the DVLA with confirmation of the period of disqualification. From a practical point of view, you must notify your insurers of the disqualification. If they are unaware of a ban, they could refuse to indemnify if any claim is made for your vehicle during the period of the ban even though you are not using the vehicle.

When the ban expires, the DVLA will return your driving licence. Details of the disqualification will be endorsed on the licence. If you have not been specifically ordered to retake your driving test, you are allowed to resume driving as soon as the disqualification is completed

Check the codes on your driving licence against the list below

Careless driving

Offence codes CD10 to CD30 must stay on a driving licence for four years from date of offence.
    Offence codes CD40 to CD70 must stay on a driving licence for eleven years from date of conviction.
  3. Chubb, apart from you being a pointless cunt, you are also the most irrelevant non life form that has ever stumbled onto the internet. Please die of death, you fuckfaced retarded twatshit.