Driving ban and operational effectivness

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by slick84, Jun 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just landed myself a 12 month driving ban for being over the limit on leave. :cry:
    I'm due to go back to iraq in november, can i still command my 432? Also does anyone know the punishment i'm facing back ay my unit?

2. Slick,

Can't comment on your first question - that's probably one for any Master Driver's on the RLC Forum. With regard to the second, ask yourself the following question, “Have my actions or behaviour adversely impacted or are they likely to impact on the efficiency or operational effectiveness of the Army ?" If your CoC decide that they do then you could be looking at AGAI 67 action.

Berlin

3. Either way you are a wanker who has lost all credibility.

You know the rules on drink driving and you deliberately chose to break them.

In your own time, carry on....

4. Ffs you throbber.
    You got the answer in the RLC forum.
    You can no longer command a 432, as to be a commander you need to hold the relevant licence for the vehicle in question.

As for AGAI action. Your looking at, at least a 2 year promtion ban just for starters.

Changing forums wont change the answer.

5. BoS,

Didn't realise he had posted this on the RLC Forum - obviously he didn't like the answer he got there!

Berlin

6. and also on the medics forum... the nobber...

7. Standby for expression of severe displeasure as a formality. 2Yr promotion ban, 5Yrs on your CR book at MCM.

Enjoy.

CH