• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Driving ban and operational effectivness

S

slick84

I've just landed myself a 12 month driving ban for being over the limit on leave. :cry:
I'm due to go back to iraq in november, can i still command my 432? Also does anyone know the punishment i'm facing back ay my unit?

Slick,

Can't comment on your first question - that's probably one for any Master Driver's on the RLC Forum. With regard to the second, ask yourself the following question, “Have my actions or behaviour adversely impacted or are they likely to impact on the efficiency or operational effectiveness of the Army ?" If your CoC decide that they do then you could be looking at AGAI 67 action.

Berlin

Either way you are a wanker who has lost all credibility.

You know the rules on drink driving and you deliberately chose to break them.

In your own time, carry on....

B

Bottleosmoke

Ffs you throbber.
You got the answer in the RLC forum.
You can no longer command a 432, as to be a commander you need to hold the relevant licence for the vehicle in question.

As for AGAI action. Your looking at, at least a 2 year promtion ban just for starters.

Changing forums wont change the answer.

Latest Threads