Driving ban and Cat C

jcarver007

War Hero
Looking for some advice - have a previous driving ban for speeding and wondering will this affect Cat C driving application ?

jcarver007

War Hero
Mil

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
What is the craic with getting an FMT600 with a previous DR10 endorsement, over 5.5 years ago?

Might be different now, but the MOD was always the most forgiving of employers - you got a license and you're good to go.

jcarver007

War Hero
Then why you asking on Arrse instead of your MTWO?

I think you're all right, but you can forget about any civvi work for a long time with a ban on your sheet - insurance.

I'm TA so not sure who the MTWO would be.

So basically need to have CPC in order to drive after September- even if non civi vehicles and on tour?

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs

So basically need to have CPC in order to drive after September- even if non civi vehicles and on tour?

Don't worry about that. The MOD aren't going to pay for a license you can't use, are they?

8 hrs driving then your out, Carry an eat/sleep card which is as good as a tacho. When we've been out on Ex the drivers get left alone for stag duties etc.

No You wont need CPC for driving Mil vehicles the MTWO will be based in your RHQ or you could cntact the master driver at your brigade.

Latest Threads