Driver

Discussion in 'RLC' started by General Melchett, May 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

A place to talk about all things MT.

2. Mmm - 2 days gone by and no comments! Looks like our knuckle-dragging truckies can't use a key board!

Should they be allowed to use crayons on the NAAFI wall? Discuss.

3. Not all drivers are thick as pig sh*t :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

4. Granted, that's a slight over-generalisation, but I feel one that's largely correct anyway! :wink:

5. Granted, that's a slight over-generalisation, but I feel one that's largely correct anyway! :wink:

6. Granted, that's a slight over-generalisation, but I feel one that's largely correct anyway! :wink:

7. Granted, that's a slight over-generalisation, but I feel one that's largely correct anyway! :wink:

8. Granted, that's a slight over-generalisation, but I feel one that's largely true anyway! :wink:

9. Granted, that's a slight over-generalisation, but I feel one that's largely true anyway! :wink:

10. Well looks like they are having trouble with hitting all these small keys with their knuckles.

Thick as Fcuk Drive a Truck.

11. :D Seeing as his log-in is "Bullet-Fixer", I doubt he is a trucker and you cannot really use this as an example of how intelligent (or not) the Driver trade are...

Also it might be worth considering that the recent overloading that the servers have received as a result of "Armadillo" and thousands of journalists reading our site for tit-bits has a lot to do with these multiple posts.

I have had it happen to me; the PC seems like it has locked up and whilst trying to ensure your post has been accepted you end up posting something several times; and I have a 3Mb/sec connection!

If the best you can do is slag the drivers with this limited crap, perhaps you should try the NAAFI!

In summary: thanks grease monkey, for all your witty, constructive and intuitive attempts to enrich the RLC Forum...

12. Ah yes, saw the driver thread had 10 posts on it and thought there must have been a rush of MT interest! - But no, it was only me and my dodgy connection re-sending my message! :cry:

Apologies to all excited drivers if you thought there was suddenly a huge following on ARRSE! :?

13. where did the phrase "flatliners" come from?

14. Dunno, i prefer Trog!

15. Shame a bullet_fixer_BDH can't seem to get it right. How many times does he have to repeat himself. :idea:

The only reason we don't use this forum much is we don't have time to sit on our ARRSES doing nothing but picking on the little guy. :lol: