Driver Comms specialist

As a Driver Comms specialist, what sort of vechicles do you drive? Do you only get posted to RLC regiments or can you get posted anywhere?
Is that what you want to go for?
what do you want to do, you can do most jobs and will be trained for them
Look at a trade, you will get all the diving quals, RE
Though there's a lot less choice than when I was in, Royal Engineers still have a good selection that you can use to your advantage when you complete your service. Plus if you feel adventurous or energetic, they also have their own Commando and Parachute formations..

Similar threads

Latest Threads