Drivel from Kennedy thread in MNHQ

#2
Septic_Tank said:
It does make us special.

For now.
Really? So that's why the US has had such stellar success in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and can do what it wants where it wants without worrying about China or even a resurgent Russia?
 
#4
The mind boggles at the audacity of that statement
 
#9
Well they held the Uk to ransom in WWII until we handed over the gold reserves.
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#14
jew_unit said:
I love the idea that having o' at the beggining makes this guy irish. My surname is Moon so what the f*ck does that make me?
One of Frank Zappa's children ?
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#15
jew_unit said:
I love the idea that having o' at the beggining makes this guy irish. My surname is Moon so what the f*ck does that make me?
Neil Armstrong?

I think Devil_Bog and KevinB are bored on this Sunday
 
#16
DozyBint said:
redgrain said:
The Sailor said:
Thanks ctauch, spot on, I just wonder if he would have been making the same squeles before 9/11?
The RA is not very fond of Mr. Kennedy, believe it or not.
"The RA" - aw, how sweet, you call them by their pet-name! :roll:
No, it is what many I know people call them also. It is not meant as a 'pet' name. :roll:
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#17
DozyBint said:
redgrain said:
The Sailor said:
Thanks ctauch, spot on, I just wonder if he would have been making the same squeles before 9/11?
The RA is not very fond of Mr. Kennedy, believe it or not.
"The RA" - aw, how sweet, you call them by their pet-name! :roll:
Are you surprised? Kevin being an IRA / SF supporter and all.
 
#18
Sixty said:
DozyBint said:
redgrain said:
The Sailor said:
Thanks ctauch, spot on, I just wonder if he would have been making the same squeles before 9/11?
The RA is not very fond of Mr. Kennedy, believe it or not.
"The RA" - aw, how sweet, you call them by their pet-name! :roll:
Are you surprised? Kevin being an IRA / SF supporter and all.
You are still on about this? I told you it was ridiculous.
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#19
redgrain said:
Sixty said:
DozyBint said:
redgrain said:
The Sailor said:
Thanks ctauch, spot on, I just wonder if he would have been making the same squeles before 9/11?
The RA is not very fond of Mr. Kennedy, believe it or not.
"The RA" - aw, how sweet, you call them by their pet-name! :roll:
Are you surprised? Kevin being an IRA / SF supporter and all.
You are still on about this? I told you it was ridiculous.
And I told you that you were a liar. OK Kev?
 

Top