drip drip

Haha! I know how you feel :p I might have to call my ex Marine mate, but strictly just for a chat :D have fun "catching up" won't you...lmao!

Charleyrogue said:
Apologies for bringing the thread down to my level of humour... I'll behave from now on :)
If your level of humour involves RMs, I don't think anyone minds to be quite honest :D

LADIES FOCUS!!! Please!

We know army/marine men look amazing however, once you chuck them in civies they are just like the rest of the morons out there.

Yes, i will go as red as a tomato when i go for my interview but that is merely because i am hot NOT because they are hot. Understand :p

Seriously *shakes head in shame*

Thanks to Torres comment (i mean that!) i now have to work even harder at selection to pass, focus...focus...FOCUS!!!

Oh 4224 :) don't be such a killjoy!

Did anybody see that series on Channel 5 called Warship??

I need to ask Daddy Christmas for a Marine dipped in chocolate! Now, that would be a Christmas worth staying at home for :p

Speaking of which, I meant to ask you lovely lot. Have any of you had issues with your partners/bf/gf about joining up? I only ask because it seems to be a issue that gets brought up in the female threads.

I'm single at the moment but I know my Ex and the guy I am 'sort of seeing but not' have an issue with it. Couldn't really care less about the Ex and the other guy is such a hyprocrite as he is an ex-squaddie and I know he misses it. Is it something that affects your decision to join?

Aw Bluey...don't spoil our fun :) at least RM's have a body to go along with being a moronic bloke. I've yet to meet a civvie who could match that :p

At the end of the day, the Army will be there for you. Bfs and gfs come and go don't they :) so even though I'm single now, I'll let future bfs know exactly what I'm doing right at the beginning I think :) Some have been freaked out by it and think if they stayed with me I'd be "the man in the relationship"...threatened I think. How about you guys?

Also, the lads joining up don't seem to have the same problems! Pffft old fashioned ideas are to blame!

Go on chat charleyrogue?

Charleyrogue said:
I need to ask Daddy Christmas for a Marine dipped in chocolate! Now, that would be a Christmas worth staying at home for :p

Speaking of which, I meant to ask you lovely lot. Have any of you had issues with your partners/bf/gf about joining up? I only ask because it seems to be a issue that gets brought up in the female threads.

I'm single at the moment but I know my Ex and the guy I am 'sort of seeing but not' have an issue with it. Couldn't really care less about the Ex and the other guy is such a hyprocrite as he is an ex-squaddie and I know he misses it. Is it something that affects your decision to join?
Firstly, i don't get CH5 where i live :(

My dear, my bf and i broke up only 2 days ago over this matter. He isn't happy about it because A. He thinks i'll run off with a squaddie (likely) B. He'll never see me and C. I'll be stronger than him.
I need a man, my bf is just that, a boy.

Besides, i dont wanna be at basic having to call him all the time. Or vice versa. And, if i have had a bad day i'll talk to him and just wanna leave. No time for distractions!

Best plan is to be single, get some years under your belt then find 'Mr Right' if there is such a thing.
*rant over*

As you were ladies

Latest Threads