DrinkyPoohs in Richmond (The one oop Norf)

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by The_Snail, Feb 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone interested?

First come first served for bed/floorspace.

Eastertime is good for me, we can always go and abuse Benny and Sandy at the same time.

I'm easy, but everyone knew that anyway.

Names please.

2. You choose the date matey, I'm up for it, it would have to be better than the Mankjester thang, even if we only sit here and watch telly and have cheeky vimtos. If it's A Saturday though, I demand Pink Wine and Casualty and nekked boy dancers, shaking their thang in a groovy way, that doesn't make my eyes water and make me want to touch myself.

3. I've got manflu, so can't be arrsed to give you a witty reply. I've got a temperature that would give a bloke a coma and yes, it is possible to lose 2 stone in 2 days (like I need it).

//Grumpy mode on

Are we having a lash-up here or not?

//Grumpy mode off.

Love you Jarrod xxx

4. You're still two people short to beat Trans' attempt in Manchester sluggy :lol:

5. Oof, that's harsh!

So far then:

Me
    Pip
    Eddie
    Jarrod
    MacUK
    Napier
    Stan
    Scoobs
    Sandy the Guv
    Toppers + 3 (2 Minis and a missus)
    Zero

Any more for anymore??

All the above have secured bedspaces, and I did try to put them in alphabetical order, but me and Pip are always first.

6. I know its a while off but if you make it June/July time ( e.g enough for the liver and the bank balance to recover from Army Navy) I'm up for a road trip

7. I'll see when the Richmond Live is, it's normally in August - they have live music and stuff and a fun fair!!! 20 shiney pee to anyone who can go on the walzters more than me!!!

8. Can I add

Daisy
    Roger
    Gary
    Brian

they are real people and in no way my pet snail...........

I should stop drinking wine and go to bed, aye?

9. Yeah, but I missed your Snuggles off. I'd rather sleep with Eddie and Pip than Snuggles.

10. Oh Poo, I thought I'd bought in a nice classy area of the Country too :x

11. oh just to add I'd need floor space............somewere the dog hasn't pissed would be a bonus as I'm allergic to Dogs ( the hair not the piss!!)

12. No, I just wet the bed a lot.

13. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

Maybe, just maybe....................................

14. I have one of them big boxes of pink wine, but I don't drink it, you can have it if you like.

15. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

weekend 11/12 or 18/19 April look good.