• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

DrinkyPoohs in Richmond (The one oop Norf)

Anyone interested?

First come first served for bed/floorspace.

Eastertime is good for me, we can always go and abuse Benny and Sandy at the same time.

I'm easy, but everyone knew that anyway.

Names please.

jarrod248 said:
I might make one. Depends on date.
You choose the date matey, I'm up for it, it would have to be better than the Mankjester thang, even if we only sit here and watch telly and have cheeky vimtos. If it's A Saturday though, I demand Pink Wine and Casualty and nekked boy dancers, shaking their thang in a groovy way, that doesn't make my eyes water and make me want to touch myself.

jarrod248 said:
The_Snail said:
jarrod248 said:
You choose the date matey, I'm up for it, it would have to be better than the Mankjester thang, even if we only sit here and watch telly and have cheeky vimtos. If it's A Saturday though, I demand Pink Wine and Casualty and nekked boy dancers, shaking their thang in a groovy way, that doesn't make my eyes water and make me want to touch myself.
Pink wine oh dear.
I've got manflu, so can't be arrsed to give you a witty reply. I've got a temperature that would give a bloke a coma and yes, it is possible to lose 2 stone in 2 days (like I need it).

//Grumpy mode on

Are we having a lash-up here or not?

//Grumpy mode off.

Love you Jarrod xxx

jarrod248 said:
Stanley1975 said:
You're still two people short to beat Trans' attempt in Manchester sluggy :lol:
Stan, I hope you don't snore.
Oof, that's harsh!

So far then:

Me
Pip
Eddie
Jarrod
MacUK
Napier
Stan
Scoobs
Sandy the Guv
Toppers + 3 (2 Minis and a missus)
Zero

Any more for anymore??

All the above have secured bedspaces, and I did try to put them in alphabetical order, but me and Pip are always first.

wompingwillow said:
I know its a while off but if you make it June/July time ( e.g enough for the liver and the bank balance to recover from Army Navy) I'm up for a road trip
I'll see when the Richmond Live is, it's normally in August - they have live music and stuff and a fun fair!!! 20 shiney pee to anyone who can go on the walzters more than me!!!

jarrod248 said:
The_Snail said:
jarrod248 said:
Stanley1975 said:
Oof, that's harsh!

So far then:

Me
Pip
Eddie
Jarrod
MacUK
Napier
Stan
Scoobs
Sandy the Guv
Zero

Any more for anymore??

All the above have secured bedspaces, and I did try to put them in alphabetical order, but me and Pip are always first.
To be fair most of that list are Dogs.
Can I add

Daisy
Roger
Gary
Brian

they are real people and in no way my pet snail...........

I should stop drinking wine and go to bed, aye?

jarrod248 said:
The_Snail said:
jarrod248 said:
Stanley1975 said:
Oof, that's harsh!

So far then:

Me
Pip
Eddie
Jarrod
MacUK
Napier
Stan
Scoobs
Sandy the Guv
Zero

Any more for anymore??

To be fair most of that list are Dogs.
Yeah, but I missed your Snuggles off. I'd rather sleep with Eddie and Pip than Snuggles.

The_Snail said:
Anyone interested?

First come first served for bed/floorspace.

Eastertime is good for me, we can always go and abuse Benny and Sandy at the same time.

I'm easy, but everyone knew that anyway.

Names please.
Oh Poo, I thought I'd bought in a nice classy area of the Country too :x

The_Snail said:
jarrod248 said:
I have one of them big boxes of pink wine, but I don't drink it, you can have it if you like.

Cheers for voluntolding me Sluggy, depending on date we might pursuade Mr Scoobs to play too (assuming hes in the country and not hiding down saarf :x ).

Do I count as a dog? 8O

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'd suggest starting at Wetherspoons (cheap booze), then on to the Town Hall, then the Fleece. Any Garrison based types may wish to finish up at Bar 28 (formerly Harry's Bar). There are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat on the way round.

Latest Threads