Drinks in Qatar............

I was recently in Koh Samui (Thailand), and all the ex-HM Forces on the island get together for a few beers once a month, I attended along with 20-ish humourous chaps & had the p1ss taken out of me proper good... great night !

So, any ex or serving Arrse-ers in Qatar fancy a few beers & swinging of the lamp thingy ?

PM me & we'll set something up.

Cheers for now.

Set up a drinky poo session in the Doha Rugby Club.

Must be someone here in Qatar? I am too far away alas.

For the authentic working mens´club atmosphere, complete with sticky carpets, shit food and surrounded by pissed up no hope expats, go to Garveys European Families Club. Run by a couple of pikies in the building trade, this place is truly shocking, but who knows, maybe you´ll fit in perfectly. Don´t be fooled by the name, this is not the sort of place you would want to take your family. Qualifications for membershio: over 45, alchoholic, divorced, 25 years on the expat circuit having been sacked from every job, ability to bore your drinking partners to sleep within 15 minutes of "when I was on the Bechtel pipeline in Algeria.................zzzzzzzzzzzz"

I nearly forgot, to give it that real 70s feel, they even have a sign outside saying "No Pakis", which they can get away with in Qatar.

Hi been in Doha since early December, living in West Bay apartment block. I am up for a drink any day of the week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The NAAFI Bar 8
The_grand_dad Army Pay, Claims & JPA 22
quiller AGC, RAPTC and SASC 7