Drinks in Manchester anyone?

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Zarathustra, Aug 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know i missed the crawl, but im now in Gods country for a few weeks. I'm trying to get away from Sale because it's crap, and was wondering if anyone could recommend a few decent drinking establishments, and to see if anyone fancied a drink some time.
  2. msr

msr LE

Depends on the sort of place you are after.

3. crow bag you know that there is a grenadier reunion on the 30th august in manchester if you fancy it ? just a few beers in manchester city centre i believe.
  4. Im not sure what sort of place, just somewhere good:D

I'm prettyeasy when it comes to places to drink, somewhere that played decent music and was full of chavs would be nice
  5. msr

msr LE

You can go on your own then.
  6. Whats wrong, you don't like decent Music?
  7. No mate i didnt know that, might be tempted to go down.

msr - you racist hater of our chav bretheren? Nah i obviously meant some where that wasn't full of chavs, though i'm sure you knew that anyway.
  8. Ooh ya swine I fly back out tomorrow so cant do, havent met a strange man in Manchester for drinks for months now though, fancy a white wine and lemonade in my back yard whilst the dog's asleep ? :D :D
  9. Damn straight I did, when it all fell through I shaved my head and enlisted, that difficult second album killed me !
  10. Agreed !
  11. Crow bag I work in sunny Sale so could have a swift afternoon beer,swift as I have to travel back to Liverpool

Reni how's the job going mate?
  12. Its bang on mate, long babbling PM sent !
  13. Cheers mucker, not come through yet however I have some info for future reference which I'll dig out and send

take it easy
  14. Got it Reni and returned cheers mucker