Drinks in Manchester anyone?

Z

Zarathustra

I know i missed the crawl, but im now in Gods country for a few weeks. I'm trying to get away from Sale because it's crap, and was wondering if anyone could recommend a few decent drinking establishments, and to see if anyone fancied a drink some time.

crow_bag said:
I know i missed the crawl, but im now in Gods country for a few weeks. I'm trying to get away from Sale because it's crap, and was wondering if anyone could recommend a few decent drinking establishments, and to see if anyone fancied a drink some time.
Yes.

Depends on the sort of place you are after.

msr

crow bag you know that there is a grenadier reunion on the 30th august in manchester if you fancy it ? just a few beers in manchester city centre i believe.

Z

Zarathustra

Im not sure what sort of place, just somewhere good:D

I'm prettyeasy when it comes to places to drink, somewhere that played decent music and was full of chavs would be nice

crow_bag said:
Im not sure what sort of place, just somewhere good:D

I'm prettyeasy when it comes to places to drink, somewhere that played decent music and was full of chavs would be nice
You can go on your own then.

Z

Zarathustra

brokerboy said:
crow bag you know that there is a grenadier reunion on the 30th august in manchester if you fancy it ? just a few beers in manchester city centre i believe.
No mate i didnt know that, might be tempted to go down.

msr - you racist hater of our chav bretheren? Nah i obviously meant some where that wasn't full of chavs, though i'm sure you knew that anyway.

crow_bag said:
Ooh ya swine I fly back out tomorrow so cant do, havent met a strange man in Manchester for drinks for months now though, fancy a white wine and lemonade in my back yard whilst the dog's asleep ? :D :D

Mr_Deputy said:
reni_77 said:
crow_bag said:
Ooh ya swine I fly back out tomorrow so cant do, havent met a strange man in Manchester for drinks for months now though, fancy a white wine and lemonade in my back yard whilst the dog's asleep ? :D :D
Reni did you used to do the drumming for The Stone Roses?
Damn straight I did, when it all fell through I shaved my head and enlisted, that difficult second album killed me !

reni_77 said:
crow_bag said:
Crow bag I work in sunny Sale so could have a swift afternoon beer,swift as I have to travel back to Liverpool

Reni how's the job going mate?

Cheers mucker, not come through yet however I have some info for future reference which I'll dig out and send

take it easy

Well its me and crow bag next saturday in alty unless he comes up with somewhere else?? any other takers, town will be full of football fans saturday, so maybe altringham is better? or here in partington if you fancy a fight with 200 gypos!!

If Scarletto, JP47 & Crowbag, MSR are going I might stick my head in for a swift one.

Feck me, well theirs a reason to go, seeing MDN in the flesh will be something to tell your grandkids about,if he doesnt sell them :)

Z

Zarathustra

The more the merrier, i'm up for drinking anywhere, and i haven't had a good scrap in ages