Drinking makes you FAT!

Does drinking alcohol make you fat?

• No, and it makes you happier

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drinking makes you fat. More to the point, it makes your liver fat, which is NOT a good thing as its a precursor to cirrhosis.

Never seen a fat alcoholic? Every alcoholic I've seen was at least overweight...

Well of course drinking makes you fat. Beer contains female hormones, they have proven it.

Gave 6 men 15 pints of beer each to drink and then tested them.

Result - They were all talking gibberish and not one of them could drive properly.

The reason alcoholics are skinny is because they forego food in favour of booze. Whilst alcohol is a form of food it does not contain enough calories to effectively sustain on its own, hence the skinnyness :)

Depends what you drink and how often. Loads of real Ale, Lager, Guinness has that much yeast in it that it's the same as munching bread. In addition, the beer makes you hungry so you trough a kebab or 3, a curry etc and you soon pile it on.

As for side effects, how many seasoned beer drinkers have you seen with t#ts?

If you drink too much beer, lager you fatten the arteries and put a strain on the heart so can have a heart attack. If however you stick to spirits it thins the blood but the concenration of alcohol then b##gers your liver and you end up with cirrosis.

Choose your poison and take your chance :wink:

intli said:
Depends what you drink and how often. Loads of real Ale, Lager, Guinness has that much yeast in it that it's the same as munching bread. In addition, the beer makes you hungry so you trough a kebab or 3, a curry etc and you soon pile it on.

As for side effects, how many seasoned beer drinkers have you seen with t#ts?
If you drink too much beer, lager you fatten the arteries and put a strain on the heart so can have a heart attack. If however you stick to spirits it thins the blood but the concenration of alcohol then b##gers your liver and you end up with cirrosis.

Choose your poison and take your chance :wink:
But those t1ts are usually drinking as well.

You can pick your friends but never apparently your drinking mates.

alcohol is gods way to say he loves me and wants me to be happy.

Drinking doesn't make people fat, it makes them slimmer. On many an evening when I've been downing the Stella I've seen women lose several stone in a couple of hours. Unfortunately the effect doesn't last... You go to bed with Sharon Stone and wake up next to Twenty Stone.

Does pishing in the wardrobe count as fat?

Its not so much a beer belly as the fact that alcohol in general makes you hungry..... hence beer belly is chicken vindaloo belly, gyros belly, fish and chips belly etc.

The beer belly myth is another attempt to crush the male sex, created and bandied about by femanist health nuts.

Wha_Dar said:
Its not so much a beer belly as the fact that alcohol in general makes you hungry..... hence beer belly is chicken vindaloo belly, gyros belly, fish and chips belly etc.

The beer belly myth is another attempt to crush the male sex, created and bandied about by femanist health nuts.
Well said. Its all a load of bollox.

Now when was the last time I saw them?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ho2331 The Intelligence Cell 176
Mattb Cookery 21
FourZeroCharlie The NAAFI Bar 163