Drinking in The Army

The_Snail said:
On a more serious note though, (yes I had a bath with the dawg - we were both covered in beer, Tia Maria, Gin, Blue Aftershock etc etc).

Why do we do it? I spoke to a blerk in the mess (shock) earlier and he said "What sort of job pays you to drink from 0930 in the morning? (Note to all - I didn't get there until 1300hrs). I have responsibilities, as a dog parent, and they are all still out on the lash now, whereas I and Not so Smelly are in our pit.

Tia Maria and Cuountrio (that French thing) tastes like choccy orange though.

Why is it forced upon us though?
Yeah, but you're not exactly in the Army are you. :lol:

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:
On a more serious note though, (yes I had a bath with the dawg - we were both covered in beer, Tia Maria, Gin, Blue Aftershock etc etc).

Why do we do it? I spoke to a blerk in the mess (shock) earlier and he said "What sort of job pays you to drink from 0930 in the morning? (Note to all - I didn't get there until 1300hrs). I have responsibilities, as a dog parent, and they are all still out on the lash now, whereas I and Not so Smelly are in our pit.

No, because girls are rubbish and stuff. Go on Treacle, give me your best.

Happy Birthday to WRAC.

(I know your number and name -hole up in 10 mins - the dog needs drying off - then you can stalk me).

The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:

Happy Birthday to WRAC.

(I know your number and name -hole up in 10 mins - the dog needs drying off - then you can stalk me).
Not a sexist comment more an RLCist comment. :lol:

Markintime said:
CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
It stops dehydration
If you drink alcohol it does dehydrate the body, hence the suggestion you have a pint of water before you go to bed after a good night out, or is that so when you projectile vommit, it hits the wall on the other side of the room, I can't remember . . . . :)
Reread my post and inject a bit of irony with a smidge of sarcasm.
I did! x x x x x x x x
Hahaha just realised you live in Brigg!
Who is it that lives in Brigg? PM me, I do myself, thinking of moving tho since our claim to fame of the most pubs per head is decreasing, next stop Gib i reckon.......

just realised the bottle of merlot that i have just consumed stopped me from scrolling up and answering my own forking question, finished work at 8, few down the town then wine hugging. ahhhhh old habits never die!!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jesus, random drug testing has much to answer for. Remember Vietnam?

Smack, opium, coke, decent Thai grass, Qualuudes, speed, acid, psilocybin and amyl nitrate?

That worked out really.....

well......

mine is the stained trilby. Thanks.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I don't actually care. I have the sexiest dog in NATO with me.

He is ginger.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
The_Snail said:

Happy Birthday to WRAC.

Not a sexist comment more an RLCist comment. :lol:
RLC?

Does my arrse look like it was issued???