Drinking in The Army

Is it big or clever?

Promotion day, dragged to the bar. The ginger thing is covered in beer and is getting in the bath with me after ER fnishes.

I'd do a poll but I can't be arrsed.

Dale xxxx

If I remember right, it is illegal to be drunk. However, it is positively encouraged.

Never did sort that one out.

Someone here is a complete fecking mong and shouldn't be let loose with as much as a crayon.

Markintime said:
It stops dehydration
If you drink alcohol it does dehydrate the body, hence the suggestion you have a pint of water before you go to bed after a good night out, or is that so when you projectile vommit, it hits the wall on the other side of the room, I can't remember . . . . :)

CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
It stops dehydration
If you drink alcohol it does dehydrate the body, hence the suggestion you have a pint of water before you go to bed after a good night out, or is that so when you projectile vommit, it hits the wall on the other side of the room, I can't remember . . . . :)
Reread my post and inject a bit of irony with a smidge of sarcasm.

Markintime said:
CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
It stops dehydration
I did! x x x x x x x x

CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
It stops dehydration
I did! x x x x x x x x
Hahaha just realised you live in Brigg!

CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
It stops dehydration
I did! x x x x x x x x
Eew, you kissed another bloke!!!!

It took me 5 minutes to type that.

I, for once, did not play beer pong. It was Left Right and centre.

The dog was begging to get in the bath. That will learn him to play with the RE.

The_Snail said:
CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
It stops dehydration
I did! x x x x x x x x
Eew, you kissed another bloke!!!!

It took me 5 minutes to type that.

I, for once, did not play beer pong. It was Left Right and centre.

The dog was begging to get in the bath. That will learn him to play with the RE.
You been grooming Pip again?

CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
Not an expert by any means but I have been there many times.
It's a s*** hole we only go shopping there IF we have to the pubs are c**p
Are you talking about my dog's bumhole?

That's disgusting.

CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
You can't beat the fish and chips special at Scallinis though (£1.75!) or the breakfast bap just up the road on the left...buggered if I can remember what its called.

Hairy_Fairy said:
CharlieBubbles said:
Markintime said:
You can't beat the fish and chips special at Scallinis though (£1.75!) or the breakfast bap just up the road on the left...buggered if I can remember what its called.
Gallows wood layby?

On a more serious note though, (yes I had a bath with the dawg - we were both covered in beer, Tia Maria, Gin, Blue Aftershock etc etc).

Why do we do it? I spoke to a blerk in the mess (shock) earlier and he said "What sort of job pays you to drink from 0930 in the morning? (Note to all - I didn't get there until 1300hrs). I have responsibilities, as a dog parent, and they are all still out on the lash now, whereas I and Not so Smelly are in our pit.

Tia Maria and Cuountrio (that French thing) tastes like choccy orange though.

Why is it forced upon us though?