Drinking alone in public.

Currently sat in the pub waiting for my mates to turn. Im early and feel uncomfortable drinking alone. At what age does it become accepted to beer alone without looking like a predatory sex offender and/or a hopeless alcoholic. Im 23 by the way.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Currently sat in the pub waiting for my mates to turn. Im early and feel uncomfortable drinking alone. At what age does it become accepted to beer alone without looking like a predatory sex offender and/or a hopeless alcoholic. Im 23 by the way.
23, drinking alone, you should have said.

Im male, I hasten to add.

L

lumpy2

Well I think there's a hint in there ;-)

Id shit on your dick.

I see you want to be a donkey walloper as well, don't tell Jarrod what pub you are feeling a bit lonely in.
Im waiting out for AT selection now. Found out day 1, week 1 that I don't fit.

Never.