Drink Spiking Common Now ?

On another quick note I would shy away from naming victims and crime scene details on an open forum, (many of us here have been there and are able to deal with it) but anybody can read this, some of whom have know the victim. ( I know the TV pick over old crimes relentlessly, but I think it's a ghoulish c*** trick, let's try and rise above that eh? )
Anything goes on Arrse if its legal ,he only mentioned a name that is already all over the net , if you cant handle that it`s time for you to leave and join mumsnet.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
My suspicion is that the most common form of drink "spiking" is simply a double or triple vodka administered to someone's drink. It might not be a sure ticket to nefarious purposes but it's a lot less traceable and, as we have seen, likely to be dismissed by the police.
Also bloody dangerous, my OH is allergic to vodka, we found out the hard way when someone a few years back thought it would be a good idea to turn her Tia Maria and Coke into a Black Russian with the end result being her collapsing on the floor, unable to talk properly or move, this to a woman in a wheelchair too. The culprit, who did it for a laugh, got soundly beaten by others luckily for him, I'd have fkin killed him!

Also bloody dangerous, my OH is allergic to vodka, we found out the hard way when someone a few years back thought it would be a good idea to turn her Tia Maria and Coke into a Black Russian with the end result being her collapsing on the floor, unable to talk properly or move, this to a woman in a wheelchair too. The culprit, who did it for a laugh, got soundly beaten by others luckily for him, I'd have fkin killed him!
Ouch, I wasn't aware that people could have reactions to specific liquors like that, particularly something as clear as vodka.

My contempt for that sort of "amusing jape" comes from two incidents: first is the aforementioned skull cracked on kerbstone.
The second was when I was a student and came across a girl I knew passed out and vomiting on a halls landing. She was a lightweight and knew it (may have been a medical reason, can't remember), never drinking more than two or three units in a night so this was a surprise. Turns out that some of her "friends" thought it would be funny to put a couple of extra voddies in "Lightweight Lucy's" solitary Moscow Mule (remember that pish?) while she was in the loo.
So it came to pass that I spent an uncomfortable half hour sitting on a landing covered in sick waiting for an ambulance and musing what would have happened if it had been someone with even less than my small measure of integrity who'd discovered her.

I've was actually spiked myself a good few years ago now. Although I am an awfy handsome chap, the target was my extremely hot, tall, young blonde gf at the time. We got chatting to two lads in a pub, they bought us a drink - these drinks instantly made me and her, both well capable drinkers btw, absolutely f*cked. She was barely conscious at points, and tbf I was a little messy myself (let's just say I ken how to handle experiences like that haha)

Came back from the bar to find the pair of them leading a barely concious her upstairs to the toilet, claiming they were helping her. I was with it enough to be able to push the f*ckers off her and tell them to get to f*ck, luckily.

Mad experience tbh. Got accused of spiking some lassies drink by some jealous wee b*tch a few years back, I was absolutely disgusted at the suggestion. Nasty f*cking thing to do to anyone

A true nightmare of a crime scene I searched was near a certain hospital. Probably developed now but at the time it was derelict prefabs squatted by vagrants and the odd modern hippy types.
The body of a 14yr runaway, in an old army sleeping bag, was found wedged up against a bridge, this matched the story told hospital staff by a very drunk vagrant two days before.
It was reported that she had been simply stabbed to death although the PM showed that she had been abused repeatedly and finally raped with a knife. She was also found to have GHB in her system which enquires found had been given to her in a hamburger by a French lesbian hippy type because the girl kept refusing her advances.
I do know that the family were, mercifully, not made aware of the full details of what took place over ten hours although thirty years on I am only sorry that I still do.
Yes, spiking does take place.

A parents nightmare
Hideous.

Andy you have kind of proven my point by missing the message I was trying to put across. Substances are used where the victim is in a controlled environment, that unfortunately has been proven on numerous occasions.
I was trying to say I remain sceptical on whether a random victim is identified in a crowded setting e.g the pub and something put in their drink.
I seem to recall sapphire and clubs office going out in the West end one night and randomly testing drinks to try and find out how much spiking was going on. I don't think they found anything.
I'm sure it goes on it's just we haven't proven it yet, improvements in forensics and toxicology may change that, and my scepticism, in the future.

On another quick note I would shy away from naming victims and crime scene details on an open forum, (many of us here have been there and are able to deal with it) but anybody can read this, some of whom have know the victim. ( I know the TV pick over old crimes relentlessly, but I think it's a ghoulish c*** trick, let's try and rise above that eh? )

As in the case a few years back, when a 16 year old graffito fell 80 feet off a building due for demolition. We weren't sympathetic, and people who claimed to know him popped up and started. It was explained that the nature of the humour is brutal, but it was reigned in.

Andy you have kind of proven my point by missing the message I was trying to put across. Substances are used where the victim is in a controlled environment, that unfortunately has been proven on numerous occasions.
I was trying to say I remain sceptical on whether a random victim is identified in a crowded setting e.g the pub and something put in their drink.
I seem to recall sapphire and clubs office going out in the West end one night and randomly testing drinks to try and find out how much spiking was going on. I don't think they found anything.
I'm sure it goes on it's just we haven't proven it yet, improvements in forensics and toxicology may change that, and my scepticism, in the future.

Both the times I was drugged, it happened in a pub. Not a controlled environment. Quit blowing out your arrse.

This is how it's done.

Apparently there is a guy on Tinder who likes to spike girls with laxatives

There is a guy who meets girls for Tinder dates then spikes them with laxatives – and everyone seems to know someone it’s happened to. Someone tweeted a warning about it the other day. Glamour even published an "anonymous" first person account of it happening to a girl.

Ah Jesus Christ like, some guy in Cork spiking Tinder dates drinks with laxatives because it turns him on , this is assault. pic.twitter.com/lPAw1PZPTr

— DontSwimInTheSea (@RosaleenSays) December 14, 2017

The story goes as follows: This girl meets a guy on Tinder, they get on well and after three dates he invites her over for dinner. Just before dessert she feels her tummy cramping and she realises she's gonna shit herself. Like when you have a coffee and a fag and it literally feels like your tummy is going to drop out your ********.

Midway through the bathroom door she loses control and there's poo everywhere. This guy is weirdly nice about it, providing her with clean clothes and a towel and chuckling along like she just did a cute little burp. When she leaves the bathroom she realises why. He's standing there, face nuzzled in her dirty knickers, his chest smothered in brown stuff. Unfortunately, it is not Nutella, he had spiked her food with laxatives.

This is how it's done.

Apparently there is a guy on Tinder who likes to spike girls with laxatives

There is a guy who meets girls for Tinder dates then spikes them with laxatives – and everyone seems to know someone it’s happened to. Someone tweeted a warning about it the other day. Glamour even published an "anonymous" first person account of it happening to a girl.

Ah Jesus Christ like, some guy in Cork spiking Tinder dates drinks with laxatives because it turns him on , this is assault. pic.twitter.com/lPAw1PZPTr

— DontSwimInTheSea (@RosaleenSays) December 14, 2017

The story goes as follows: This girl meets a guy on Tinder, they get on well and after three dates he invites her over for dinner. Just before dessert she feels her tummy cramping and she realises she's gonna shit herself. Like when you have a coffee and a fag and it literally feels like your tummy is going to drop out your ********.

Midway through the bathroom door she loses control and there's poo everywhere. This guy is weirdly nice about it, providing her with clean clothes and a towel and chuckling along like she just did a cute little burp. When she leaves the bathroom she realises why. He's standing there, face nuzzled in her dirty knickers, his chest smothered in brown stuff. Unfortunately, it is not Nutella, he had spiked her food with laxatives.
I recall a horror story of a young lass who got her jollies by having an explosive dump while doing the sex thing, and rolling around in it.
A but of a shocker for any unwitting partner.

Latest Threads