drink driving

your mates being a complete cock and is as pissed as a fart and desides its time to drive home, what

• help him into the drivers seat and point him in the right direction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • let him carry on and get back to the bar

• the direct action approach, get his keys off him using force

• Total voters
i decided on the direct action and ended up giving a good mate a going over and kinda got carried away, but i was sober!

standing by for some interesting replys :wink:

Make him suck on some copper coins, so if plod do pull him over the copper will neutralize the alcohol in his breath. A man in a pub told me this so it must be true.
Also tell him to drive as fast as he can that way he will be on the road for a shorter time and therefore be less likely to have an accident.

Just head over with a bottle/crate in hand, I sure he forgive you!
..........And if that doesn't work offer him the opportunity of doing the same to you in some future situation. :lol:

stacker1 said:
Make him suck on some copper coins, so if plod do pull him over the copper will neutralize the alcohol in his breath. A man in a pub told me this so it must be true.
Also tell him to drive as fast as he can that way he will be on the road for a shorter time and therefore be less likely to have an accident.
You do realise that Engineers regularly have competitions with ‘how many copper coins can you fit inside your foreskin’ :twisted:

right-grumpy said:
stacker1 said:
You do realise that Engineers regularly have competitions with ‘how many copper coins can you fit inside your foreskin’ :twisted:
So he get a decent salt intake into the deal, even better.

Whats the record for 2ps?

My action isn't there - which is second category plus phone the police (leaves the road clear for when I want to drive back)

Help him back to his car, ring plod when he drives off and when he gets arrested go over and fuc k his wife.
:lol:

Judo Chop him on the nose and remind him if he drives off you will burn his house down.

No excuse for it!

speedybham said:
i decided on the direct action and ended up giving a good mate a going over and kinda got carried away, but i was sober!

standing by for some interesting replys :wink:
How is his butt hole now? :twisted:

Only mackerel at the moment no bass :x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mess pres Military Discipline 113
plymarglane Military Discipline 65
old_bloke Finance, Property, Law 43