Drilled into his head?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Aug 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Before I describe this latest nutbar to walk the earth, I got to ask, what perverted, money grubbing quacks of the medical profession would even consider performing these operations?... oh, wait.. question anwered.

ahem: Intoducing!! Dennis Avner!!
    aka: Stalking Cat, aka Catman [ not, apparently, Raving Looney ]

47 years old.. for the past 25 years he has been having his body ' modified '..and has lost count of the cosmetic procedures and surgeries performed so that he can ' achieve oneness' with his personal totem, the Tiger.

This computer technician [ betterbe bloody good at his job ]..hass had his teeth removed and replaced with tiger-like dentures and fangs, had his upper lip slit to resemble a cat, had six stainless steel mounts implanted on his forehead and 18 piercings above his lip so that he can ' attach ' whiskers, has had brow and nose implants to produce a feline appearance and has the tips of his ears pointed...

he's going to have his fingernails ' modified ' and wants to have a tail implanted [ electronically controlled so it can ' swish ' , but hasn't been able to get the design quite right so far ]..

Can't wait for the fur implant...

dunno why he just doesn't have his brain transplanted into a cat and be done with it.

2. Looking for one.. article originated with the Seattle Times

3. Found him:

Attached Files:

4. I bet he's a real hit with the ladies!

I'd like to "modify" the silly fat fcuk with a claw hammer.

5. All that surgery to look like a Tiger and he looks more like a cross between Bill Bailey and Cerys Matthews. Dearie me...

6. what a c*nt

7. How many tigers let spiders spin webs on their forehead?

s.

8. F*ckwit, nothing else to say really.

9. Do you think he s**ts in a tray?

10. Its Alicia Duval!

11. Idiots like this give idiots a bad name. More proof that the human race as lost it..... Put him in a circus where he belongs so those who wish to can pay and stare. I wouldn't, so why would I want to see some idiot like that walking the streets? Some poor buggers are stared at even though it's a problem of birth and they can't help it. He can and he should be put down!