Drill Tops (Not that kind of drill)

Looking for a top to train in. I find sweatshirts too hot and the zip up tracksuit tops not robust enough. I remember when I was younger playing rugby we where issued a hard wearing top made out of cotton drill (hence the name drill top). Usally had elasticated cuffs and a fold over collar.

I'm sure someone on here will remember what I'm talking about but I can't seem to find them. Not overly bothered what make or even if it's got a teams badge on it, just want to find some.

Any help?

I've seen then for sale in sports shops under rugby training kit.

Think it's the Inter-sport chain.

Similar threads

Latest Threads