Drill Manual

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by mcclurg, Jan 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where in God's name can i buy a drill manual? I'm in the cadets rather than the regulars, but i dont believe they are issued. Ive searched google and all that sorta shizzle, but not one decent result :x
  2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Wait for it,Wait for it ................................"I left you in this position!"

Sorry I couldnt resist it! The ACF manual circa 1970s used to have sections for drill!
  3. Well im in teh army cadets, and im really looking the proper army drill manual
  4. lol, yeah thats so funny, cos then u have 2 spring up to the movement in a really silly looking way :lol:, also, wer can i buy this other manual?
  5. hey wait a minute, ACDF is arms control and something, since wen wud it have a drill sectioN!?
  6. Have you tried the All Arms Drinking, er Drill, Wing? Used to be at Pirbright.
  7. well living in northern ireland, that could be more than a little difficult for me... presuming that was a place... :p neways, im luking 4 a book :p
  8. A dictionary perhaps?
  9. Are you serious? A drill pamphlet? My own recollections regarding that pamphlet issued to myself at AADW consist of trying to absorb information for the lesson allocated to me, between breakfast and form up after spending all night on the Jock Guard 's RSM's "RED SQUARE" in the mess! Avoid Port and Brandy, avoid Port! Im still drying out. "THE DEMONSTRATOR......."