dribble

lol ones gunna be an angel wing n ones gunna be like a demon/drgan style wing it looks really cool i just made it sound a bit rubbish lol the nick name angel wouldnt bother me at all lol

I DOUBLE DARE you to get one of your chosen regiment or corp before you get to basic, once their slap your section commander on the back and tell him you have got this one in the bag, so their is no need for him to raise his voice because you are already part of the big show! (while sporting your new tat)

yeah maybe.... but im really itchin for my wings now i got the design haha

lol@nel!
once im in n everything im gunna get an army one done anyways! like inbetween the wings i want i wanna put my number n regiment number n maybe the badge

Lukie quality chap, got a lol from me. Their was a chap who joined the royal marines, but before getting their got the dagger tatoo, they were pissed to say the least and thus destroyed him mentally during first few weeks and said chap left. Although he now has to explain to EVERYONE why he had said dagger on arm. Who can think of an excuse?

Think he might be buggered then! I,ll keep away from Tattoos...Makes you identifiable...As odds are not many if any have the same tattoo! So ill keep it blank ha!

lol@mason

n just so you all know im female haha ;)

That explains the fairy wings Deathbaimuffin!! Haha...I dont think id get my Capbadge Tattooed either if im honest! Like I said identifiable!

Smiler_1985 said:
deathbaimuffin said:
lol@mason

n just so you all know im female haha ;)
That explaing the RLC then ;)

Royal Ladies Club hehe
ahahha! cheeky bastard!that acutally made me lol!

lukie: there not fairy wings!

Im sure one day they will find a smoother, more effective recruiting process. Its probs because this current one is used to handling a steady regular stream of ppl. Not the torrent its handling now.

n how would oyu recomend cleaning them then? lol working in a bar with loud music that mite be rather useful! i dont generally have hearing problems apart from ringin in ears after work lol

Latest Threads