Dribble thread for Dale, Discodan and Papa

fill this thread with pants and plop

Mighty_doh_nut said:
How come St. George got praised and hailed for killing the rarest creature ever with a massive sword, while I get absolutely fucked by the RSPCA for slaying common frogs with a penknife?

HOW come rap artist Dr. Dre can use the 'N' word on his multi-million selling albums and win a MOBO award, yet when I used it at my cousins football match I was asked to leave the park?
Because you had a pink dress on????

Strategically place and 'IS' in there and eveything is nicely summed up

Dale the snail said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
How come St. George got praised and hailed for killing the rarest creature ever with a massive sword, while I get absolutely fucked by the RSPCA for slaying common frogs with a penknife?

HOW come rap artist Dr. Dre can use the 'N' word on his multi-million selling albums and win a MOBO award, yet when I used it at my cousins football match I was asked to leave the park?
Because you had a pink dress on????
You asked for it. Thanks for changing the name of the thread..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

GunnersQuadrant said:
Ohh didums! Have you spat out your dummy MDN? You should remember what you have posted on the site in the past.
Not at all, just posting that you're an arse. Have you spat your dummy out?

No room for a dummy is there? too much c0ck in the way? :D

Your short of Pals, Gunner ........... L85 is looking for one, similar in many ways to your good self

Yep........Lots of saying nothing.... again.......... and saying it far too loud

Hmm

MDN, please edit the title to read DiscoDan or "the gay Kingo" before I lose what little respect I have on Arrse left.

Cheers fella :wink:

Biscuits_AB said:
Dale, you are lying, That is not you. It is your fat mate BBC.
No thats me.

Got your "mates" to edit it did you?

You are so interesting. But not.

If thats is you dale, have you lost some weight then? can hardly recognise you anymore!!