Dress regulations

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Jan_van_Riebeek, Nov 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys

Not sure whether I am being a spastic but I have looked on the defence intranet and Armynet but I cant find any reference army dress regulations. I am trying to get the official word for number 2 dress. I have also searched the whole of ARRSE forums and not found what I am looking for.

I need to know what belt and boots you are meant to wear with number 2's. Can anyone be helpful and point me in the right direction please.

Thanks
    Jan

EDIT* I can find stuff for the AGC, APTC etc but not my Corps. Is there a single JSP or something that covers everyone?

2. High heeled ones and a sparkly silver one?

3. Dress regs fall out from regimental / corps policy.

4. Percy_Pigeon

Percy_Pigeon War Hero Book Reviewer

Army Electronic Libary under G1 .

2nd one down Pm me and I will look up and e mail you the link.

Percy

5. Not yet - there used to be JSP336 Vol12 Part3 Pams Various (these, apparently, are now defunct and there isn't anything like as much detail in JSP886), but most regiments are sufficiently different on No2 (until the new one-size annoys everybody stuff comes in) that each maintained their own.

Which Corps? Armynet is a reasonable source for some.

6. What is your corps Jan?

7. Barrack Room Lawyer and Idrach, pm sent thanks

8. It is on Armynet (although it isn't the easiest thing to find). I've sent the detailed path via PM.

9. Thanks to all that helped, I now have the official word on this matter

Jobs a good'un
    Jan

10. Good skills, in case anyone is looking for RLC dress instructions, they can be found Here

If anyone else has their Corps/ Regiment dress instructions to hand maybe you could post them here for future reference.

11. Hmm, 1st obvious error, para 6, referring to Reference 'E' (which I assume to be JSP336 Vol 12 Part 3 but I don't care if I am wrong). Of course, I am having to do the assuming thing because the list of References stops at 'D'!

On the other hand, Royal Regiment of Scotland dress regs - here and Royal Signals dress regs, SOinC PD213 "Corps Dress" - can be found here. The latter with some unforgivably unflattering photographs.