dress regs

What would you like to know? The dress regs are a pretty big doc.

If FF does not have them to email then

Dress regs for the RAMC is not that big a document i have them as a .doc file at work. Can send them if you PM me and email to send them to.

they have nurses, lots of nurses, especially if youre one of the chosen few, gods own ODPs!

tommo,
if this hasn't been sorted out for you yet, PM me with your address and i'll happily forward a set onto you.

Here at a well known MDHU in the S/E just seen an officer in Cbt 95's, stable belt and a "Side cap". Are these things still around in the RAMC? Thought they went years ago.

RAMC Rarely Adorned in Military Clothing, thought that on my own

Is a pity the girls aren't in grey on the wards anymore, memories come flooding back

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Filbert Fox said:
they have nurses, lots of nurses, especially if youre one of the chosen few, gods own ODPs!
The RAMC has lots of Nurses? Surely not - they are QARANCs, there's different Dress Regs for split arsses.

BuggerAll said:
Filbert Fox said:
The RAMC has lots of Nurses? Surely not - they are QARANCs, there's different Dress Regs for split arsses.
Thats right, the QARANC were once part of RAMC OTT dress regs! Well I seem to remember wearing them at times!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Sappers 4
J Military Clothing & Boots 3
H Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC 3