Dreams shouldnt come true.

Friday night I slipped one to this lass I knew from college and have wanted to do the nasty for going on 9 months. I kinda wish I didn't.

It was awful and my dreams have been shattered. My dog kisses better than her for starters; although my dog is quite good now after a bit of training, and I needed a machete to fight past the jungle of hair.

Bad times :(

boobs said:
Friday night I slipped one to this lass I knew from college and have wanted to do the nasty for going on 9 months. I kinda wish I didn't.

It was awful and my dreams have been shattered. My dog kisses better than her for starters; although my dog is quite good now after a bit of training, and I needed a machete to fight past the jungle of hair.

well if you managed to train your dog...

I didn't really. My dog can't even control its own bowels, it got giddy early and shit itself.

Might be an idea though. She wouldn't even let me put a finger in her arse; not even a flake! I'd of thought a Twix or even Kitkat- I was furious!!!

post a picture and we shall judge whether or not said bird deserves such attention!

boobs said:

Jungle hair? What's her name, Grizzly Adams?

Funny that, there is a thread started by a lassie who last Friday had it with a lad she knew from college.
She complained that it felt like he was trying to shag a dog rather than a girl.

Of course it could be pure co-incidence.

Small world, ain't it?

My dog is a horrible kisser too.

back when i was married there was this tidy piece of fluff that was always baggin on to me and was in dire need of a munch truncheon.
Being a loyal fool I didnt do her but had smeggy dreams of her forever.
About a year later i ended up going through a devorce and guess who turns up...
So i though i aint gonna pass it up this time so i adopted the position as ye do and fcuk me it was like a bratty down a mineshaft :( all my sexual fantasies were in flames.
Having said that she cucked sock rather well :lick:

And you were suprised that she was more hairy than average?

No not really the amount of hair round her flange and arrse was minimal to be fair, but i did a bird in dortmund years ago and her bush went up to her feckin fat ole belly button and her crack smelt like a fishermans lunchbox :(

Hey! She's Portuguese! I have standards... Of a description anyway.

To be fair she has a fantastic arrse... To think of it could be hairy! Explains why she wouldn't let me put the 4 finger Kitkat in!

Sometimes when its dark the only way to be sure how hairy her ring is is to lap around the said area checking for bristles :lick:

I think you need better dreams boobs, must try harder old son!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sir_Sidney_Ruff_Diamond Int Corps 2
KGB_resident Current Affairs, News and Analysis 27
Cait The NAAFI Bar 15