• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dreams shouldnt come true.

Friday night I slipped one to this lass I knew from college and have wanted to do the nasty for going on 9 months. I kinda wish I didn't.

It was awful and my dreams have been shattered. My dog kisses better than her for starters; although my dog is quite good now after a bit of training, and I needed a machete to fight past the jungle of hair.

Bad times :(

boobs said:
Friday night I slipped one to this lass I knew from college and have wanted to do the nasty for going on 9 months. I kinda wish I didn't.

It was awful and my dreams have been shattered. My dog kisses better than her for starters; although my dog is quite good now after a bit of training, and I needed a machete to fight past the jungle of hair.

well if you managed to train your dog...

I didn't really. My dog can't even control its own bowels, it got giddy early and shit itself.

Might be an idea though. She wouldn't even let me put a finger in her arse; not even a flake! I'd of thought a Twix or even Kitkat- I was furious!!!

post a picture and we shall judge whether or not said bird deserves such attention!

boobs said:

Jungle hair? What's her name, Grizzly Adams?

Funny that, there is a thread started by a lassie who last Friday had it with a lad she knew from college.
She complained that it felt like he was trying to shag a dog rather than a girl.

Of course it could be pure co-incidence.

Small world, ain't it?

My dog is a horrible kisser too.

back when i was married there was this tidy piece of fluff that was always baggin on to me and was in dire need of a munch truncheon.
Being a loyal fool I didnt do her but had smeggy dreams of her forever.
About a year later i ended up going through a devorce and guess who turns up...
So i though i aint gonna pass it up this time so i adopted the position as ye do and fcuk me it was like a bratty down a mineshaft :( all my sexual fantasies were in flames.
Having said that she cucked sock rather well :lick:

And you were suprised that she was more hairy than average?

No not really the amount of hair round her flange and arrse was minimal to be fair, but i did a bird in dortmund years ago and her bush went up to her feckin fat ole belly button and her crack smelt like a fishermans lunchbox :(

Hey! She's Portuguese! I have standards... Of a description anyway.

To be fair she has a fantastic arrse... To think of it could be hairy! Explains why she wouldn't let me put the 4 finger Kitkat in!

Sometimes when its dark the only way to be sure how hairy her ring is is to lap around the said area checking for bristles :lick:

I think you need better dreams boobs, must try harder old son!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The NAAFI Bar 94
Gussie Fink-Nottle The NAAFI Bar 11
EX_STAB Shooting, Hunting and Fishing 20