Drambuie Pursuit

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Rooster523, Feb 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello there folks!

My friends and myself have entered into the 2010 Drambuie Pursuit an extreme adventure race across the Highlands involving running, cycling, rafting, climbing, kayaking, powerboating and buggy racing all in aid of the charity Toe In the Water. For those of you not in the know, Toe In the Water provides competitive sailing for wounded servicemen and women, aiding their rehabilitation and giving them a new lease of life.

However, to get to the startline, we need to get into the top 5 of the public vote, that's where you guys come in! Simply follow the link: http://www.drambuie.co.uk/teams/280 and vote for 'Blood, Sweat and Beers' it takes about 10 seconds and it's all for a good cause!
    We're currently 500 votes behind 5th place and 450 odd votes behind a team full of Crab Air toffs so we need all the help we can get!

All help appreciated :lol:

For more info on the Pursuit: www.drambuie.co.uk/experience
    For more info on Toe In the Water: www.toeinthewater.org
  2. Done.

A mate of mine was in the winning team last year (or the previous year - can't remember) and had an absolute blast doing it. You'll have lots of fun, and all for a worthwhile cause. Good luck to you all.
  3. cheers Flat Cap, much appreciated

4. Voted for you. It might help if you write a couple of sentences on this thread about who you are and what Toe in the water is all about, and what service connections you have: will probably get you more votes.

Good luck.
  5. Voted for you, now don't let us down!
  6. thanks for the support, if we get there, we don't plan to disappoint.