DRAINEES - SCANDAL REQUIRED

Tricky Dickie - ex Sniffer, gets wed in two weeks. I would appreciate any embarrassing stories as I am his best man. Please PM me if you can assist BD.

I cannot believe it....you of all people need to ask for dirt on this reputable individual.......fcuk me........that's like asking if there will be a piss up afterwards?

To say that Seamus was his best mate just about sums it up............rumour has it that the 'pin' is in bound from the states..........lock up your daughters........

I am however, looking forward to the nuptuals............an event that has been 14 years in the making...........roll on Aug 11th...........

Mutley_Macc_Ladd said:
I cannot believe it....you of all people need to ask for dirt on this reputable individual.......fcuk me........that's like asking if there will be a urine up afterwards?

To say that Seamus was his best mate just about sums it up............rumour has it that the 'pin' is in bound from the states..........lock up your daughters........
I am however, looking forward to the nuptuals............an event that has been 14 years in the making...........roll on Aug 11th...........
My bold - whats the betting he will be in Hospital (having either been filled in or on life support due to alcohol poisoning before the reception gets half-way through