Dragon Supplies

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by gorilla, Oct 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone got any experience of webbing/ daysacks or bergans from Dragon supplies, ie the quality of the kit and its robustness.

Many thanks

2. Try using the search function matey, there's loads of threads involving Dragon Supplies, their equipment and quality of etc.

3. Yeah used it before posting on here, its just that all the reviews of their kit are a bit out of date, just after some up to date info.

4. Used a set of their webbing on PCBC held up well one of the clips died at the end of Belize but the velcro and shrouds meant that it was still useable. Everytime I've been in to the shop the staff have been really helpful as well often reccomending a cheaper product because thats the one they've gotten the best feedback on.

5. I've found their airborne sewn-together webbing really good, seems (thus far) pretty robust as well. Same feedback from a mate of mine who has the same set. No experience of their bergens though.

6. Most of their stuff is made abroad so they can make more profit now, quality is ok, but definately over priced.