Dragon Supplies Webbing rigs

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just had a look at DS for their webbing rigs. My issue rig is falling to bits and I can't be arrsed exchanging and refitting it all.
However, I just shat a brick when I saw the prices.

Has anyone used the DS rigs before, and any useful comments on them?
Cheers. :)

MrBane said:
Just had a look at DS for their webbing rigs. My issue rig is falling to bits and I can't be arrsed exchanging and refitting it all.
However, I just shat a brick when I saw the prices.

Has anyone used the DS rigs before, and any useful comments on them?
Cheers. :)
I use one, and its fine for the type of exercises I do. I don't know how it would stand up to a 3 week infantry exercises though.
As its all stitched together it looks good (always a bonus in the RLC) and doesn't have webbing straps or bungees hanging of it.
Its much better than the abortion of webbing I made myself with web-tex stuff that promptly fell apart 30 minutes after wearing it.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
lol.

"Buy Web-Tex, buy twice."

:D

Cheers. I'm going to order this Airborne set for £124.99, and if it's shoite I'll just send it back. I do prefer the stitched method though. Minimises on the shake'n'bake factor when you're trying to skive off for a sly one. :D

Z

Zarathustra

I have a set of their Airbourne webbing, very good kit, and very hard wearing. I thought it was well worth the price.

I've heard people say good things about Troopers in Colchester aswell

I agree with Crow-Bag...

I myself have a set of airborne webbing and so far it's been up to the job. Whilst it is a little bit more expensive than the standard set, I would go for a set where all of the pouches are double lined, if for some reason I had to purchase another set.

The only issue I had was waiting for it to arrive...you do need to order early as they do tend to get a little busy when certain units are about to deploy.

Ive got a set and its the dogs!! Go for the 3 pouch option if you are less than 16 stone, Ive got the 4 pouch and its a touch roomy but perfect over body armour!!!!