Dragon Load bearing Yoke

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by gorilla, May 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone any experience of using these, as I'm tempted to buy one and having no experience of Dragon webbing dont want to end up buying something like webtex.

Attached Files:

2. That looks very much like the old US issue LBV.

How much are they charging for it?
  3. £60, according to the website it is based on the US yoke and can be tailored to an individuals specifications.
  4. A lot of SF boys use the U.S. yoke.....

I guess the Colchester lads are doing the same?
  5. I got one of these a few months ago and have used it once over 2 days. In that time one of the QR release buckles has broke and the press studs are now shiny brass coloured rather than black. Dragon supplies this product is poorly made, a shame really as the design itself is good.
  6. I was first approached to make this item for dragon, the original version of it was the US version, re-made in DPM IRR. I came back to Dragon with a price, but they decided that it was higher then they wanted. They then decided to make it themselves.

I belive that if you spoke to Dragon, and explained what you wanted, they would make it for you to order.

I also belive that troopers make a version of an advanced yoke? That has side panels that will fit to it, making a version of an assault vest, that you can take on or off depending on the role requirment.