Dragon Blow

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Timothy78, Jun 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good evening,

I was wondering if anybody had tried this with their girlfriend or wife? How did she react? Did you warn her?

Because I'm very interested in trying it out with my girlfriend.

2. Does it differ from a donkey punch? First Ive heard of a dragon blow and I darent google it!
  3. Computer games ?

4. No idea - is it firing a blow torch up her clack??
  5. With a name like Timothy, are you sure it's your "girl"friend you plan on trying this out on? If you were called Tim, then fair play. Timothy though? How old are you, 12?
  6. Another sad fantasy that ain't ever going to happen.

Unless you find an open minded,passing tramp perhaps?
  7. No idea what it is, but my money's on either Chinese marijuana or oral sex from the mother-in-law.
  8. work pc wont let me look at the urban dictionary thingy, so what is a angry dragon/dragon blow?
  9. both are real let downs.
  10. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Whilst taking a lady from behind (either hole, your choice), rest your ashtray, lighter, tabs and a tumbler of fine whiskey on her back. During the act of lovemaking these are now easily within reach, allowing you to keep up with all three dirty habits at once and making an efficient use of your own time.

When approaching the money shot take a large swig of the whiskey and using either your lit cigarette or lighter, blow out a fine mist of the alcohol between your teeth and across the flame. Your "dragon blow" could well set the lady's hair, but fear not: shoot your load over her head to extinguish the flames like a fireman's foam truck.

Note: I just randomly made this up. I can't access Urban Dictionary either. If this isn't what it says then I might patent the move and name it something similar. "Bruno's Dragon Breath" or something.

If anyone feels like trying it out, I get first dibs on the video footage.
  11. Little too much thought gone into that Bruno 8O

Ok looked it up and all I got was:

12. A 'Dragon Blow' is this:

After having a kebab the night before (with all the onion & garlic dressing), in the morning you blow in your partners face with your morning breath, leaving them temporarily unconscious, allowing you to have your wicked way with them.
  13. "The Coventry Suckfish"

Whilst being felated by a lady (or boy) lean over her back, place the pipe off a dyson against her anus and turn the hoover on, the suction causes a prolapse, in turn causing an involuntary strong intake of breath causing her to swallow and choke on your chopper. It gets its name as afterwards she was blub like a fish out of water and only a girl from coventry would let you do it twice.