• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dragon Blow

Good evening,

I was wondering if anybody had tried this with their girlfriend or wife? How did she react? Did you warn her?

Because I'm very interested in trying it out with my girlfriend.

Tim

With a name like Timothy, are you sure it's your "girl"friend you plan on trying this out on? If you were called Tim, then fair play. Timothy though? How old are you, 12?

No idea what it is, but my money's on either Chinese marijuana or oral sex from the mother-in-law.

work pc wont let me look at the urban dictionary thingy, so what is a angry dragon/dragon blow?

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Whilst taking a lady from behind (either hole, your choice), rest your ashtray, lighter, tabs and a tumbler of fine whiskey on her back. During the act of lovemaking these are now easily within reach, allowing you to keep up with all three dirty habits at once and making an efficient use of your own time.

When approaching the money shot take a large swig of the whiskey and using either your lit cigarette or lighter, blow out a fine mist of the alcohol between your teeth and across the flame. Your "dragon blow" could well set the lady's hair, but fear not: shoot your load over her head to extinguish the flames like a fireman's foam truck.

Note: I just randomly made this up. I can't access Urban Dictionary either. If this isn't what it says then I might patent the move and name it something similar. "Bruno's Dragon Breath" or something.

If anyone feels like trying it out, I get first dibs on the video footage.

BrunoNoMedals said:
Whilst taking a lady from behind ...

Note: I just randomly made this up. I can't access Urban Dictionary either. If this isn't what it says then I might patent the move and name it something similar. "Bruno's Dragon Breath" or something.

Little too much thought gone into that Bruno 8O

Ok looked it up and all I got was:

Dragon Blow turns your SPRIZZER into a flame thrower

A 'Dragon Blow' is this:

After having a kebab the night before (with all the onion & garlic dressing), in the morning you blow in your partners face with your morning breath, leaving them temporarily unconscious, allowing you to have your wicked way with them.

"The Coventry Suckfish"

Whilst being felated by a lady (or boy) lean over her back, place the pipe off a dyson against her anus and turn the hoover on, the suction causes a prolapse, in turn causing an involuntary strong intake of breath causing her to swallow and choke on your chopper. It gets its name as afterwards she was blub like a fish out of water and only a girl from coventry would let you do it twice.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
a_nony_mouse said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
Whilst taking a lady from behind ...

Little too much thought gone into that Bruno 8O

Ok looked it up and all I got was:

Dragon Blow turns your SPRIZZER into a flame thrower
I'm in the post-lunch lull and my mind's wandering; what can I say?! :roll:

Anyway, it appears that young Timothy wants to give his lady a dose of the clap. Perhaps she's already given it him and symptoms are beginning to show? Dirty minx that she is.

From the urban dictionary

1. angry dragon

Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.
I gave your mom an angry dragon last night!

2. Angry Dragon

While a girl is sucking you off, right as you are about to cum, you grab hold of her head and pull her mouth as far onto your cock as possible. She proceeds to gag from the cock unexpectedly being rammed down her throat, but since your cock is blocking her air passage, her cough (and your cum) exit through her nose. The cum dripping out of both of the girl’s nostrils, resembles a dragon’s snout - and after pulling a stunt like this, you can be sure she's going to be an angry one.

I pulled an Angry Dragon on that slut I hooked up with last night.

I dare you to do the Angry Dragon on that chick if you end up going back to her place tonight.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
My version has pyrotechnics :x

Latest Threads