Drag Crazed Idiot Parties on Merkel's Jet

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wordsmith, Aug 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Man in Underpants Partied in German Government Jet for Angela Merkel - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Oops... I think there must be several of the proverbial interviews without coffee scheduled for today. As Der Speigel says:

2. _Chimurenga_

_Chimurenga_ LE Gallery Guru

DRAG CRAZED ? So a bunch of campy cross-dressers drove him insane ?
  3. Fucking Arssers get everywhere.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. P'raps he'd been binned at Lympstone?
  5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I'm trying and failing to remember what exactly their finest hour was, even a solid 15 minutes is proving difficult......
  6. Wasn't the queen bee herself was it?
  7. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

It's forecast (almost to the hour) of the 1967 Arab/Israeli war? Nothing else springs to mind.
  8. Well, it wasn't the 72 Olympics, was it?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Does the Bundesgrenzschutz in Mogadishu count? Certainly not much has happened since that is worthy of mention.
  10. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I think they are too busy spying on the NPD and the Scientologists to fit much else in.....
  11. You see they are that good, no one ever dares to fuck with them, hence nothing ever happens. Probably.
  12. Their armed forces though do take theft of fuel very seriously though.
  13. As well as being told "Oi, greedy cunt, one fucking choice of meat, if you want more, come back for it, we have others to feed too" as they filled their messtin thingys to overflowing.
  14. Stupid roided up twat, it's not her plane which needs sorting out, it's her landing strip...

• Like Like x 2