• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dr. Who

Well done Sir, you truly have been everywhere ! Was there a medal for serving with the Doctor ? A picture of a Dalek on the front and Billie Piper's moist bits on the back.....

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have a forum about preserving aincent orchards? Because I swear to God, those cunts that come down from the University? They dont ring ahead. They just bool up. Team handed. And they are badly dressed. With tape measures and mundy little bottles for 'samples'. They are getting right on my fucking tits.

Can we have a forum about preserving aincent orchards? Eh?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
aincent orchards? are they different from ancient orchards?

anyhoo,seems there is a knitting circle just for tree huggers.Enjoy.
Ancient Tree Forum
See? This is why I love old Albion. A spot of springtime rain and my ancint orc'rd (that is the Saxon spelling) is infested with fucking students then, just when you think life cannot get worse, the SPELLING GESTAPO jump you and it's goodbye fingernails.

aincent orchards? are they different from ancient orchards?

anyhoo,seems there is a knitting circle just for tree huggers.Enjoy.
Ancient Tree Forum
And the knitting circle do something right up the Duke's street (if you pardon the expression your grace):
Ancient Tree Forum
National Tree Week which aims to encourage people to appreciate the key role trees play in the English landscape kicks off on Wednesday 23 November.

In the West, Folly Farm near Bishop Sutton in Somerset has been involved in effective tree preservation and maintenance.

The Avon Wildlife Trust has been working for over 15 years with funding from Defra's Countryside Stewardship Scheme (CSS) helping to bring new life to the land around the farm. CSS is administered throughout England by the Rural Development Service (RDS).

As well as being surrounded by rich woodland, Folly Farm works to preserve several veteran trees within fields and ancient hedgerows as well as restoring three ancient orchards, reintroducing woodland and maintaining old woodland.

Latest Threads