Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dr Who Series 12 2020

"It never mentioned any of this woke bullsh*t when I read the paycheck" said Bradley Walsh as he left without letting the door hit him on the a*se...

Any news on the TV version of Consider Phlebas that Bezos (or some other tech bloke) was supposed to be making.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
"We've crammed this year's Doctor Who festive special with an explosion of extraordinary acting talent, woke bullshit and box ticking" executive producer Chris Chibnall Chinballs said

"We've crammed this year's Doctor Who festive special with an explosion of extraordinary acting talent, woke bullshit and box ticking" executive producer Chris Chibnall Chinballs said
Haven't seen any of the Jodie Whitaker bollox, and never will. The BBC might as well pay off all the actors and shut down the production as they have effectively killed off the franchise with their woke nonsense.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Haven't seen any of the Jodie Whitaker bollox, and never will. The BBC might as well pay off all the actors and shut down the production as they have effectively killed off the franchise with their woke nonsense.
Simplistic plots, ham acting and over-representative quotas. That's all you need to know.

Which is a shame, as just a few years ago it was intelligent, involved watching.

Simplistic plots, ham acting and over-representative quotas. That's all you need to know.

Which is a shame, as just a few years ago it was intelligent, involved watching.
It had plots? Not the very few episodes I wasted my time watching it didn't.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Not seen this thread for a while ....
doctor who.jpg
What's new ?

But they haven't even got to the Daleks converting to Islam yet

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I stopped watching after the first Matt Smith episode.

A Dr Who that behaves like a 12 year old in his first nativity play.

Eccleston was superb, Tennant was excellent, been rapidly downhill from there.

Last edited:
I stopped watching after the first Matt Smith episode.

A Dr Who that behaves like a 12 year old in his first nativity play.

Eccleston was superb, Tennant was excellent, been rapidly downhill from there.
I’ve been watching the Eccleston series on iPlayer; I’d forgotten how good they were even with Billie Piper.

Not seen this thread for a while .... View attachment 525437What's new ?
Haven’t seen many planets or spaceships that are wheelchair accessible and a lot of escaping is involved so unless the wheelchair can levitate and is rocket powered she’s not going to live very long.
Mind you being BAME and wearing a red jacket is a dead give away of survivability (Star Trek).

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Haven’t seen many planets or spaceships that are wheelchair accessible and a lot of escaping is involved so unless the wheelchair can levitate and is rocket powered she’s not going to live very long.
Mind you being BAME and wearing a red jacket is a dead give away of survivability (Star Trek).
Remember she has the 'Dildo of Doom' no one can get near enough to harm her .

Remember she has the 'Dildo of Doom' no one can get near enough to harm her .
I suppose the writers could include safe spaces and charging points for her chair.

Latest Threads