Dr Who Series 12 2020

exspy

LE
I stopped watching it last year about four episodes in. Nothing to do with Jodie Whittaker or the excessive number of politically correct companions, but everything to do with how bad the writing was. Too much political correctness being pounded into the viewer's head.

Anyway, It's back, but I'm not biting this time. I'm not interested in the Doctor's quest to protect trans-genderism in the universe.

I wonder how much money the BBC is willing to lose to keep this series on the air if no one is watching it?

Cheers,
Dan.

I stopped watching it last year about four episodes in. Nothing to do with Jodie Whittaker or the excessive number of politically correct companions, but everything to do with how bad the writing was. Too much political correctness being pounded into the viewer's head.

Anyway, It's back, but I'm not biting this time. I'm not interested in the Doctor's quest to protect trans-genderism in the universe.

I wonder how much money the BBC is willing to lose to keep this series on the air if no one is watching it?

Cheers,
Dan.

I watched the first two episodes with Jodie as the Doctor, I'm done with it.

I thought it was patchy but I enjoyed it. But then I’m a bit weird like that.

I haven't even bothered with last season, I might of if there was a definitive promise of the new Doctor getting it on with Melody Doctor River Song...

...anyone else hearing the Thompson Twins?

And what's with all these seasons shite, it used to be on every Saturday at tea time.

One person, Steven Moffat

Cheers,
Dan.

It's not as if it's their money

TamH70

MIA
One person, Steven Moffat
Err, nope. The Grand Moff had sod all to do with the last series of Doctor Who, which btw is the one and only series (of both London!Doctor Who and Cardiff!Doctor Who) of which I have watched not one single episode of. That **** up was all down to Chris Chibnall. Moff had some faults with his scripts and the ones he approved of, particularly in his last series which introduced the Black Lesbian Companion from da streets, blud, but I found his shows to be watchable. And I will fight with pistols* at dawn anyone who says that Heaven Sent and Hell Bent weren't extremely good.

*Well, with sides of salmon by a canal bank anyway. Pistols being illegal now. Darnit.

But Chibnall? Nope. Not going there.

Err, nope. The Grand Moff had sod all to do with the last series of Doctor Who, which btw is the one and only series (of both London!Doctor Who and Cardiff!Doctor Who) of which I have watched not one single episode of. That **** up was all down to Chris Chibnall. Moff had some faults with his scripts and the ones he approved of, particularly in his last series which introduced the Black Lesbian Companion from da streets, blud, but I found his shows to be watchable. And I will fight with pistols* at dawn anyone who says that Heaven Sent and Hell Bent weren't extremely good.

*Well, with sides of salmon by a canal bank anyway. Pistols being illegal now. Darnit.

But Chibnall? Nope. Not going there.
I know that why he should come back

TamH70

MIA
I know that why he should come back
Well, you sort of missed that bit out, instead, it sounded like you did blame him for the latest series of screw-ups and ****-you's to the patriarchy, the British Empire and the whole concept of males not being uniformly stupid.

Well, you sort of missed that bit out, instead, it sounded like you did blame him for the latest series of screw-ups and ****-you's to the patriarchy, the British Empire and the whole concept of males not being uniformly stupid.
F00k knows I gave up watching when he left

Ritch

LE
I stopped watching when Tennant left as the Doctor. However I caught two episodes of the most recent series as they were based in my city, Sheffield. I'd seen some preparation being done for some of the filming and I was curious.

Whittaker's gormless facial expressions and the crap writing are why I didn't watch another.

Londo

LE
Unless it's got Daleks in it I don't want to know .

Londo

LE
Dr Who and I parted company when they developed a flying Dalek.
I had always been safe up to then by strategically laying rolled up blankets around the downstairs at home. I was safe upstairs, of course.
Evolution Dear chap . Things always evolve and not always for the better .

Latest Threads