Dr-Shola-Mos-Shogbamimu

I had to turn over. She is a complete and utter fuckwit. I wanted to throw my coffee mug at her. Irritated the hell out of me in under 15 seconds.
Then you should have seen her and 2 of her contemporaries on Sky news last night. One so-called British female "comedian of colour" living in LA behaved like a juvenile bobbing up and down in her chair, wrapping and weaving her hands as she spoke, laughing and jumping about at the other 2 panelists, all of them basically trashing "whitey" throwing in "colonialism" into every sentence.

They were genuinely an embarrassment to watch.

Then you should have seen her and 2 of her contemporaries on Sky news last night. One so-called British female "comedian of colour" living in LA behaved like a juvenile bobbing up and down in her chair, wrapping and weaving her hands as she spoke, laughing and jumping about at the other 2 panelists, all of them basically trashing "whitey" throwing in "colonialism" into every sentence.

They were genuinely an embarrassment to watch.
Glad she wanted to watch Masterchef then.

The ghastly woman is an out and out racist and liar. She extrapolates 'facts' from utterly fake premises to 'prove' racism in all white people and majority white nations. My tv screen always takes a few hits every time she appears to spread her vile poison. How she is a senior academic, given credibility by some major academic institutions and airtime by global broadcasting networks, is totally beyond me and is an indicator of just how far we have regressed, in intellect and reason.
The enlightenment never happened, it would appear, for some and it seems that evidence and fact are no longer necessary. Sentiment has taken over from reason.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads