Dr-Shola-Mos-Shogbamimu

I can't decide who's the bigger race baiter, her or Kehinde Andrews. I noticed last week Nicky Campbell glossed over him calling people "house Negro". Not a single challenge.

Nothing in her LinkedIn profile stating where in Murica she qualified in the legal profession. No age (not unusual though).
I imagine anyone questioning her qualifications would soon become accused of being sexist or racist or some other form of distraction.

Tool

LE
She's bumping her gums on Aunty Beeb at the moment - "Author and activist" bemoaning a conversation that is not confirmed about the colour of skin that Archie would have. "That's racist". Asking why Archie was denied a title. She's being countered by a Royal biographer (a whitey,no less). The biographer is slating H&M for "disrespecting" Her Maj, whist they are stating they respect her.

"She seems to make a habit out of falling out with people" is the best comment from the biographer, mentioning that Megan only had one family member at her wedding...

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
She's bumping her gums on Aunty Beeb at the moment - "Author and activist" bemoaning a conversation that is not confirmed about the colour of skin that Archie would have. "That's racist". Asking why Archie was denied a title. She's being countered by a Royal biographer (a whitey,no less). The biographer is slating H&M for "disrespecting" Her Maj, whist they are stating they respect her.

"She seems to make a habit out of falling out with people" is the best comment from the biographer, mentioning that Megan only had one family member at her wedding...

Thank goodness Naga wasn't on breakfast this morning, the two of them would have reached critical mass.

I wondered about her dual legal qualifications. It seems it is possible, but takes time (at least seven years study in the US) and perseverance. Surely her own website would be proud to publish the educational achievements of such a strong and intelligent woman.
And as pointed out above, no Wikipedia entry to provide any details either.
Who wants to take odds on her being a Trustafarian perma-student whose probably never worked a case in her life having never sought actual employment?

I don't think that's her name, it was probably the sounds the nanny made when trying to get her to stop throwing her mushy peas around the high chair and it stuck.

Saw this one on TV this morning and thought she could do with her own thread, ala Abbott/Thurnberg.

Someone should point out that a certain John Amery, white as ice cream, was hanged for similar behaviour.
Beggum is lucky.

I had to turn over. She is a complete and utter fuckwit. I wanted to throw my coffee mug at her. Irritated the hell out of me in under 15 seconds.

We need only privatise the BBC for their megaphone to go away, and then all we need is one of those Hitler "Downfall" parodies where he has a good rant at these sort of fuckwits and then they will be silenced from the mainstream and ridiculed.

That should be a start.

Hopefully we are moving towards a good civil war in the West, with Whitey on one side and non-whitey on the other. Whitey will win regardless of numbers involved because we have always been able to develop good weaponry and tactics, with good organisational skills to win wars.

The worst are whitey vs whitey.
The shortest will be whitey vs non-whitey.

That will be the end of their movement into the West.

We need only privatise the BBC for their megaphone to go away, and then all we need is one of those Hitler "Downfall" parodies where he has a good rant at these sort of fuckwits and then they will be silenced from the mainstream and ridiculed.

That should be a start.

Hopefully we are moving towards a good civil war in the West, with Whitey on one side and non-whitey on the other. Whitey will win regardless of numbers involved because we have always been able to develop good weaponry and tactics, with good organisational skills to win wars.

The worst are whitey vs whitey.
The shortest will be whitey vs non-whitey.

That will be the end of their movement into the West.
Gonna need to work out how to negate their superior helmets though.

Gonna need to work out how to negate their superior helmets though.
True, true.

Ahh... the challenge of The White Man's Burden.

Unlikely. 'Jihadi' Jack Letts is white, British, and from a solidly middle-class background in Oxford. He lost his citizenship too. You don't here much about him though.

We should have off-loaded a HELLFIRE onto the cnut. That would have made the problem disappear. Literally.

Latest Threads