Dr-Shola-Mos-Shogbamimu

Saw this one on TV this morning and thought she could do with her own thread, ala Abbott/Thurnberg.

Upset and offended is she? Perhaps she should visit Begum, maybe even live with her for a bit, to fully emphasise with her and come to understand her. 10 years or so should do it.

Chef

LE
Born in Hackney, apparently, but her formative years were spent in Nigeria, land of the bank detail.

A lawyer in the US and solicitor in the UK so trained to lie in two different countries.

No Wiki entry. How embarrassing.

Born in Hackney, apparently, but her formative years were spent in Nigeria, land of the bank detail.

A lawyer in the US and solicitor in the UK so trained to lie in two different countries.

No Wiki entry. How embarrassing.
But she does have her own web site.

Is that her actual name or have you just spelled it phonetically?

She's the sort of person you need to point out that if you really hate us that much, there's loads of the planet where there aren't any white people - you don't have to keep suffering like this.

Chef

LE
She's the sort of person you need to point out that if you really hate us that much, there's loads of the planet where there aren't any white people - you don't have to keep suffering like this.
That sort of observation often upsets people for some reason. You'd think given what a bunch of evil racist thugs live in the white, western, world that the BME communities would be leaving in droves for the racially harmonious countries of Africa Where Tutsi and Hutu, Zulus and Asians live in such peaceful coexistence that our beleaguered minorities can only dream of.

That sort of observation often upsets people for some reason. You'd think given what a bunch of evil racist thugs live in the white, western, world that the BME communities would be leaving in droves for the racially harmonious countries of Africa Where Tutsi and Hutu, Zulus and Asians live in such peaceful coexistence that our beleaguered minorities can only dream of.
Some assume, wrongly, that I'm saying 'If you don't like it, **** off'. I'm not. That the sort of thing you get in places like Saudi.

It's a different scenario - that woman really, really hates us. She hates everything we are. If she wanted to be part of making the country a better place for all, then it would be great if she mucked in. But she doesn't. She just hates us.

I wondered about her dual legal qualifications. It seems it is possible, but takes time (at least seven years study in the US) and perseverance. Surely her own website would be proud to publish the educational achievements of such a strong and intelligent woman.
And as pointed out above, no Wikipedia entry to provide any details either.

No offence to the OP, because I know where he’s coming from. But, quite frankly, I have no intention of researching this woman I have never heard of, in order to be outraged. She sounds like an identikit, woe is me, BAME racist who is allowed free rein to spout her bile against the Whitey.
The Country and Media is full of them and they can all do one.
Thank Christ I live out in the sticks in (relatively) happy retirement.

Tool

LE
I wondered about her dual legal qualifications. It seems it is possible, but takes time (at least seven years study in the US) and perseverance. Surely her own website would be proud to publish the educational achievements of such a strong and intelligent woman.
And as pointed out above, no Wikipedia entry to provide any details either.
Nothing in her LinkedIn profile stating where in Murica she qualified in the legal profession. No age (not unusual though).

Saw this one on TV this morning and thought she could do with her own thread, ala Abbott/Thurnberg.

Unlikely. 'Jihadi' Jack Letts is white, British, and from a solidly middle-class background in Oxford. He lost his citizenship too. You don't here much about him though.

Last edited:
No offence to the OP, because I know where he’s coming from. But, quite frankly, I have no intention of researching this woman I have never heard of, in order to be outraged. She sounds like an identikit, woe is me, BAME racist who is allowed free rein to spout her bile against the Whitey.
The Country and Media is full of them and they can all do one.
Thank Christ I live out in the sticks in (relatively) happy retirement.
Quite.

The more I see of this relentless wokery, the more I realise it has a very narrow habitat and is unable to thrive outside it.

The wokeists of Facebook and Twitter can only gain ground by dogpiling and no-platforming their opponents to the point they have made both platforms into an irrelevant echo chamber, and even there, its proponents are often brutally and hilariously mocked.

The BLM riots were a massive own goal, occurring right in the middle of the pandemic. The entire concept of taking the knee is becoming more commonly ridiculed.

The concepts of white fragility and privilege have been torn down by critics who are themselves black and find the entire idea patronising.

It was brought home to me at a committee meeting of our fencing club. We have a wokist there, who tried to make an issue of racism within the club. When challenged to provide examples, she couldn't or wouldn't.

It ended very quickly with the chairman (himself of Asian origin) dismissing the matter. It seems to wither very quickly when dragged into sunlight, and seems only to prosper from behind the barricades.

This creature is appearing more and more often in the meeja. Like the boy Jones and Femi Golliwolli they come from obscurity and seek fame (notoriety) with their sensationalising dribbles. This one is obviously the BLMBBC's latest favourite.
Best ignored as others said. (or just laughed at)

Latest Threads