Dr Mess Parties

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by gado, Aug 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone remember them & are they still what they used to be?

The last one i went to was several years ago. I drank too much vodka (what a suprise), fell over (drunk) & smashed open my skull. Ended up in A&E having my head glued, before returning to the party with concusion.

It's been a long time since then, but I have been persuaded to attend one next week & i'm trying to find out if they are the raucous affair I remember, or have they been 'taimed down' some what? What should I expect?

Help needed. . . . . . . oh yeh the theme? . . .b@ck to school!
  2. Last one I went to was at Manchester Royal Infirmary a couple of years ago, absolute riot in the finest tradition, closely followed by the nurses' summer BBQ, ahhh, the good ole days......
  3. they have them once a month here. £5 entry then alcohol and scoff is free.
  4. And sex? is that still free too???
  5. obviously, its full of HCAs and nurses!! (mainly civvy)
  6. FF, send LOCSTAT of this party!!!!
  7. Cynical subbie,

sorry its taken me (looks at watch) nearly 3 years to get back to you, it Frimley Park Hospital near Camberley.
  8. I think that they are the first friday of every month. There are usually A4 posters on the notice boards around the hospital, most people start in the White Hart across the road before staggering across, usually BBQs in the summer.
  9. The white heart is now closed. not sure if it's for refurb or for good, so they wont be starting there. Come on FF, keep up xx
  10. The White Hart opposite Frimley Park Hosp? when did that close? They did crap food.
  11. You ate there? You're a braver man than me!
  12. Anything to get out of working at Frimley for an hour! Deep fried mass produced rubbish, then we discovered a carvery a bit further up the road, which was very nice.
  13. You're a man! :omfg:

14. Ahhhhhh

And people ask why I want to be a medic in the Army :D