Dr Kelly - the truth will out........?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Queensman, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At last!
    I've always thought the whole business of this poor chap's demise stank.
    I bet Mr Bliar and his evil henchmen are bobbing a bit at this news.

Quote "I think it's highly likely he was asassinated''

2. And the chances of all details and justice coming out of this? Not a great deal I think.

I think the most likley outcome will be;

3. Not with this government it won't!
  4. As with everything associated with the 'spiv' Bliar, this tragic business stinks.

I am fearful that General Dannatt may experience a 'Dr. Kelly Moment' shortly after his retirement.

I doubt that the truth will come out - 'Truth' and 'New Labour' are not commonly associated together.

Should it suit Mr. Mandelson for the facts to emerge - then we shall know the truth.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I believe that Whet poo-pooed the idea of such a thing being possible.
  6. A mate of mine who was with Schweppes told me that it was not impossible that Kelly was given an injection of Adrenalin up the nose, before someone slit his wrists whilst his heart was still beating.
  7. exomatt - great theory, but part of the suspicious nature of Dr Kelly's death was reports from the Paramedics who attended the scene and who were surprised at the small amount of blood lost through the wounds on his wrists.
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, but that still couldn't have killed him you see. I know this guy who works in marketing who says they simply didn't find enough claret to suggest he died by leaking out.
  9. Call me an old cynic if you will, but it is doubtful if there will be any enquiry before Tony becomes President of Europe.
  10. Quite. Which indicates that he didn't bleed to death. The slit wrists was a diversion. It is (apparently) very difficult to detect death by adrenaline injection as it is present in the body naturaly.
  11. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

We don't do conspiracy theories in CA.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.