• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dr Kelly Death: Legal Move For New Inquest

eodmatt said:
Dispute away, dear boy.

Errr, no. On second thoughts I have no argument to present.
Dr Kelly was murdered, the Hutton Inquiry tidied up afterwards. Beyond that I doubt anyone will be brought to justice for it.

Correct.

It's a dirty business, but the truth always comes out in the end.
I suddenly fancy watching Blackadder, any of them after Series 1 that is.

vvaannmmaann said:
The reality is too far fetched even for them.
A respected scientist reveals his doubts to a journalist about the governments' line on Iraq. He is subsequently hounded by No 10, betrayed by his employers in the MOD and 'outed' to the press. Shortly afterwards he commits suicide.

A tragic story, but not one I think Spooks would be interested in.

Dixie66 said:
Bladder 1 is the funniest!

eodmatt said:
The man was murdered by Tony's state police.
And while they are looking into this they could investigate Robin Cook's death... Something odd about that one too!

LISpace said:
vvaannmmaann said:
A respected scientist reveals his doubts to a journalist about the governments' line on Iraq. He is subsequently hounded by No 10, betrayed by his employers in the MOD and 'outed' to the press. Shortly afterwards he commits suicide.

That's what you would like us to believe, however, Ti.......................................................................................er

I don't know, Blackadder 3 if for nothing other than Prince George and Blackadder 4 for too much to mention without straying so far off target that we land in a giant blob of icecream in a field full of mushrooms which belong to 'mine'...

Captain Blackadder: I was wondering whether, after being tortured by the most vicious sadist in the German army, I might be allowed a week's leave to recuperate.
General Melchett: Excellent idea. Your commanding officer would have to be stark raving mad to refuse you.
Captain Blackadder: You are my commanding officer.
General Melchett: Well?
Captain Blackadder: Can I have a week's leave to recuperate, sir?
General Melchett: Certainly not!
Captain Blackadder: Thank you sir.
General Melchett: Baaa!

ashie said:
Wow. The Climate Deniers are also conspiracy theorists. Whoda thunk it!
Oh come now Ashie, you cannot be so deluded as to have the hypocrisy to accuse others of being out of touch with reality can you?

Well according to my copy of the Profanisaurus Magna Farta a poo that won't flush is known as a 'Mr Bond' (as in "So we meet again Mr Bond").

To that end, bearing in mind the insinuation that Dr K's death was in some way 'licensed', the poo analogy is really rather apt.

Dixie66 said:
Series one was the best, ie not written by Ben Elton. Just Rowan Atkinson and Richard Curtis. The slimiest most cowardly Black Adder of them all. :wink:

jinxy said:
LISpace said:
vvaannmmaann said:

That's what you would like us to believe, however, Ti.......................................................................................er
It's also what Dr Kelly's wife believes. What would your comment to her be?

jagman said:
ashie said:
Wow. The Climate Deniers are also conspiracy theorists. Whoda thunk it!
Oh come now Ashie, you cannot be so deluded as to have the hypocrisy to accuse others of being out of touch with reality can you?
Perish the thought that the tin-foil hatters on ARRSE should be so described.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Ashie

I have little doubt that you are quite in touch with reality, its your motives that are questionable. For you to rock up on a Dr kelly subject is not in itself a cause for concern, merely interest.