Dr. Bill Cosby - "Dont Blame the White Man"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by JoeCivvie, Feb 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's a Bill Cosby email doing the rounds. He did actually say this (checked with Snopes.com) - good man for being honest.

2. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

In summary - don't care what colour, creed, religion, et al you are, get off your arrse and do something with your lives and stop being a self styled victim who has no idea who or what they are blaming for their own failure.

I thought you had to be white middle class Daily hate readers to subscribe to the point of v........ oh.
  3. You can put a monkey in a suit but its still a monkey, ask the presidents advisers.. The way they talk, act and behave is indicative of the way they think.
  4. We will have ashie and sven on here shortly telling Cosby he is wrong and soooooooo off-message!
  5. Not for nothing is a sizeable proportion of the prison population in both the UK and US of "afro-caribbean" descent.
  6. I wonder what Dr Cosby would say about our very own chav and chavette types that appear day-in, day-out on Jeremy Kyle, who pretend to be the very people he is describing. So much so, they think it's 'kewl' to do so as well.
  7. Nope. You don't even have to be a middle class Daily Hate reader to subscribe to the view that all black people blame the White Man for everything that goes wrong in their lives. It just helps.

Personally, I'm glad to see a successful black man in the US come out with this. He's entirely right about them all being Americans and not having more than a coincidental connection to where their forbears came from. If they can get the blacks to think like that, maybe there's hope for the Irish!
  8. The very same thing hopefully. Colour optional.
  9. But it suits the US psyche to hang tags on everything. The tripe that they spout about origin and where they 'come from' is IMHO all a melancholy view to hide there own insecurites and prejudices.

I can understand it for the 2nd or 3rd generation Jamican or Pakistani's living in the UK because the memories are still there, and for some fresh, but to assimilate yourself with a culture a century and several generations back is absurd.

I wish someone over here with some credability would publish the same view. The whole 'oppressed' and 'minority' bit is getting very very boring.
  10. Not a hope:
    Say it, "I'm black and I'm proud"!
  11. America, the land of the proud and free.

Where even poor people have the right to be obese...

Unfortunately we're catching up with the buggers.
  12. Anyone received that email doing the rounds about African aid (lack of, etc) to Haiti - purporting to be "from a Botswana newspaper"? I'm sure its a chain letter, but so far hasn't appeared on Snopes.
  13. Bill Cosby is pretty much a national institution in the USA, respected by all sectors of society - except, sadly, by a percentage of blacks, who regard him as an 'Uncle Tom'. Same with any educated black American who doesn't speak 'ebonic', works hard, is educated and insists their children do the same... and there are millions.
    Unfortunately the 'thug' cult, baggy clothes, 'Gangsta' rap and gratuitous violence is idealised by blacks in the sports and entertainment industry and aped by impressionable youth - including, it seems, white Brit chavs. Not to mention excused by liberals of every stripe. To her credit Michelle Obama is sending out a similar - though diluted - message as Cosby's - pity her husband doesn't do the same.......but then again he'd lose votes!
  14. The eponymous "wiggas" ... mmm.