Dr Alice Roberts

I know she some times looks like she needs a good wash, but she doe look a bit of a goer :twisted:

Does she fall into the Birds you fancy but you know you shouldn't pile or is she fair game?

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Convention states that you must post pictures when creating a thread of this kind, otherwise it just looks like more pointless drivel.

Yes as a punishment fcuk- rusty coat hanger and a car battery, with a smidge of black nasty thrown in for good measure!

Pantsoff said:
Yes as a punishment fcuk- rusty coat hanger and a car battery, with a smidge of black nasty thrown in for good measure!
I like the cut of your jib Pants............ twos up :D

right-grumpy said:
Pantsoff said:
I like the cut of your jib Pants............ twos up :D
grab on big man!

I got as healthy slap on the thigh from 'er' last night when I stopped eating went all gooey eyed ! Lovely looking sort, bet her breath stinks of Old Holborn though.

I think she's lush, and I have it on good authority she'd take it up the bum if presented with an interesting rock (hard) specimen.*

*ok, so i made that last bit up - i think i've just cum though

Apologies for my lack of Techno know how and thanks to the other Arrsers who were able to supply.

I am so glad that I am not alone in thinking Dr Alice is a good sort.

yeoman said:
I know she some times looks like she needs a good wash, but she doe look a bit of a goer :twisted:

Does she fall into the Birds you fancy but you know you shouldn't pile or is she fair game?
Reminds me a bit too much of 2IC A Sqn Royal Yeomanry, yeoman.

1stgulfmac said:
Have internet police here, who the heck is she and what does she do? (ooh er!)
She's some sort of anthothingamygig off that 'Coast' programme on the Beeb & the's another bird on it worth a squirt or two,Dr Miranda Crackoneouttovich or something like that..

spike7451 said:
1stgulfmac said:
Have internet police here, who the heck is she and what does she do? (ooh er!)
She's some sort of anthothingamygig off that 'Coast' programme on the Beeb & the's another bird on it worth a squirt or two,Dr Miranda Crackoneouttovich or something like that..
Miranda Krestovnikoff

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 91
Tech-Wizard Royal Signals 16
Operator The NAAFI Bar 60